Gaga costume designer exposes Trump supporter Haus member

Jenina

Popster This Way 821
26 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Honestly...I doubt it. They've been together for way too long that I couldn't see it happening unless this leads to a build up of something else.

I could see her getting an assistant though that would take over most of Richy's stuff, kind of like what he did with Laurieann.

Ill be curious to see. No one really expected the issues with her father to arise, so I wonder how this is going to hit her.

• thanks 1

The Popster 177
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

Ill be curious to see. No one really expected the issues with her father to arise, so I wonder how this is going to hit her.

Same :unamused: I would imagine this could cause some issues with most of the other Haus members too but who knows? Maybe they've low key known this about said person, and recent events have led to it spilling out onto the Instagram streets?

Kindness Admin 6,892

I think it's almost impossible it's Richy. So pls don't drag him. Also, who knows if this account is accurate.

• paws up 1

The Popster 61
On 10/11/2020 at 12:47 PM, ImTired16 said:

He's done literally nothing. I dont get the delusion. 

Trump supporters think he's the best at everything and best for everyone. He's done the most for POC, gays, trans, women, etc. It's insane

The Popster 89
On 10/12/2020 at 1:54 PM, Twitter said:

I love to know which Haus member it is.

Me too, really disappointed it’s a person who’s going against their people too, who belong to a minority.

I hope it’s not Richie, it will be incredibly sad.

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
On 10/12/2020 at 5:00 AM, lavenderblondee said:

But seriously, how can someone say Trump has "done more for the gays" than any president? It's lost on me. :awkney:

He’s done more damage to the gays than for...