Concerts you've been to?

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,752
11 minutes ago, Elvira said:

It was. The concert was alright, I wasn't expecting much 'cause I was afraid she could even cancel... She was there, she sang the songs, danced a bit but you could see she was in a clear mix of sadness/feeling out of place but kinda happy to be there to feel the love from the huge crowd, you know? So yeah. It was nice, but I just knew she wasn't 100%... And well, we all know what happened six months later,so yeah. But I got to see her really close and now I have this concert deep in my heart - this is actually a sad but thrilling story 'cause I'm a Amy stan and when they announced it, I told my mom "i need to go 'cause I have a feeling she won't make this year" and mom bought me tickets, so it was like my "goodbye" to Amy 'cause I just KNEW we'd lose her soon.

Wow I can't even imagine how bittersweet that would be. I've seen some of the videos on YouTube from that small set of shows she did at the time and I got the feeling it would've been just like you described it.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 485
52 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

So incredibly jealous of Cher and CHIC.

Also I live for the Monster/Parrot Head hybrid

My parents went and dragged me along (I was 13-14 or so.) Wasn't really my choice. Sorry to disappoint. :oops:

• lol 1