2021 Little Monster Choice Awards (Submissions)

KatieJudasGaga4

1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Only 15 days :gaga-thanks:

The status updates don't count, that's like saying the Haus Labs promo is part of the Chromatica era :katy: Unless I've been blind and didn't see your posts in some of the threads

Popster to Popster 2,686
Just now, Spinning Bottles said:

The status updates don't count, that's like saying the Haus Labs promo is part of the Chromatica era :katy: Unless I've been blind and didn't see your posts in some of the threads

Ahahaha, you have a sharp pair of eyes! :) 

• paws up 1

New Popster 7
On 12/13/2020 at 11:09 PM, little legend said:

Hope Heavy Metal Lover ,Marry The Night and Always Remember Us This Way completely dominate this

:shine:

Yesss! Especially Heavy Metal Lover, she deserves nothing but the best.

• paws up 1

Moderator 4,653
On 12/17/2020 at 2:15 AM, ErraHaze said:

Submitted! Excited to see how this goes!

Replay better be nominated somewhere I swear to Godga:tea:

Welcome to the forums!

• KatieJudasGaga4 changed the title to 3rd Annual PopA911 Little Monster Choice Awards! (VOTING STAGE)
Gaming Leader 1,282
x2

Unfortunately, due to me being messy, I accidentally deleted the video with the nominations and it took a whole day to make it and I don't have time to recreate it. My bad :katy_pie:

Anyways, here are the nominees:

Add-a-heading.pngAdd-a-heading-1.pngAdd-a-heading-2.pngAdd-a-heading-3.pngAdd-a-heading-25.pngAdd-a-heading-5.pngAdd-a-heading-6.pngAdd-a-heading-7.pngAdd-a-heading-8.pngAdd-a-heading-9.pngAdd-a-heading-10.pngAdd-a-heading-11.pngAdd-a-heading-12.pngAdd-a-heading-13.pngAdd-a-heading-14.pngAdd-a-heading-15.pngAdd-a-heading-16.pngAdd-a-heading-17.png Add-a-heading-18.pngAdd-a-heading-19.pngAdd-a-heading-20.pngAdd-a-heading-21.pngAdd-a-heading-22.pngAdd-a-heading-23.pngAdd-a-heading-24.png

What do you think of the nominees? Link to vote will be posted shortly!

Participants:

May be interested:

Spoiler
(if already participating, sorry)

@Twitter @Delusional @PETTY @PerfectGUY @Franz Ferdinand @Franch Toast @FRANZGA @SLAG @admin @Dirkje @Bakugo @Clever Username @HeavyMetalLover @Tana Mongeau @Patch The Line @blankpaper @Gracious Gaga @Fame Romance @Grasim @A Little Monsterrr @ALICE @lavenderblondee @paradox @NotDoctor @ShesAMess @Dolce @Mister G @donatellab @Lorde Von Kok @elusivecaution @Elvira @EroticaBarbie @Skadi @Lady Gaga @Gypsy Life @BenG @piarayensii @bijon @holyxfad @Red Velvet @Hejira @Almond Milk @gagarrhea @Patch The Line @Gagacharts @Dadley Pooper @Daylight Oreos @sadho @absolutelyjc @COOOK @Cookies @calmar @Luc @Luks @Hags Labs @Miaou @0707alp @ARTPOP @artgagapop @Artur @The Archer @The Professor @Doncho @Spinning Bottles @Tomsches  @CokeDestroyer @ProjectJoanne  @JevyDuty  @PopEmergency @zoldyck@WildAmerican @ErraHaze @Daphne Guinness @Malazam @Mary Jane Gaga @CherryPie @gagaschickens @gagapictures @nenhures  @Nemanja @GitHub @Aphrodizy26 @Ale @bloodnoir @Edonis @kaelergrey @Noturregularmonster @StormPulse @Candy Gaga 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 9

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2

Here is the link to vote: https://forms.gle/rpwswx4tpe6pN47f7

Please read the directions carefully! Choose carefully! You will be able to edit your responses after you submit!

Participants:

Maybe Interested:

Spoiler

@Twitter @Delusional @PETTY @PerfectGUY @Franz Ferdinand @Franch Toast @FRANZGA @SLAG @admin @Dirkje @Bakugo @Clever Username @HeavyMetalLover @Tana Mongeau @Patch The Line @blankpaper @Gracious Gaga @Fame Romance @Grasim @A Little Monsterrr @ALICE @lavenderblondee @paradox @NotDoctor @ShesAMess @Dolce @Mister G @donatellab @Lorde Von Kok @elusivecaution @Elvira @EroticaBarbie @Skadi @Lady Gaga @Gypsy Life @BenG @piarayensii @bijon @holyxfad @Red Velvet @Hejira @Almond Milk @gagarrhea @Patch The Line @Gagacharts @Dadley Pooper @Daylight Oreos @sadho @absolutelyjc @COOOK @Cookies @calmar @Luc @Luks @Hags Labs @Miaou @0707alp @ARTPOP @artgagapop @Artur @The Archer @The Professor @Doncho @Spinning Bottles @Tomsches  @CokeDestroyer @ProjectJoanne  @JevyDuty  @PopEmergency @zoldyck@WildAmerican @ErraHaze @Daphne Guinness @Malazam @Mary Jane Gaga @CherryPie @gagaschickens @gagapictures @nenhures  @Nemanja @GitHub @Aphrodizy26 @Ale @bloodnoir @Edonis @kaelergrey @Noturregularmonster @StormPulse @Candy Gaga 

• paws up 6
  • thanks 3

Gaming Leader 1,282
x2
1 minute ago, BenG said:

Shallow out of Best Collaboration? Did it get The Weeknd'd?

I DEMAND A RECOUNT. COUNT EVERY VOTE. :dean_scream:

Sour Candy and Shallow had 17 and 16 votes respectively :katy_pie:

• shook 1

• Twitter changed the title to 2021 Little Monster Choice Awards (Submissions)
  • Dirkje unpinned this topic
  • Twitter unfeatured this topic