PopA911's Movie Trio

Doot

Popster to Popster 3,752
46 minutes ago, Doot said:

Don't worry. We played a music version on GGD and people were submitting Billie Eilish for the folk category :rip:

lol awright I'll try it out, count me in

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 821
8 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

How often or how long does voting period take? I want to join but my time is so variable

Every 24 hours. It's not time intensive at all though. I'll simply post the link to vote, just pop in there and pick an option and that's it. 

More or less the same for submitting a movie trio, just PM me and that's it. It's actually a very quick game in regards to submitting and voting. 

• paws up 1

12 minutes ago, Doot said:

Every 24 hours. It's not time intensive at all though. I'll simply post the link to vote, just pop in there and pick an option and that's it. 

More or less the same for submitting a movie trio, just PM me and that's it. It's actually a very quick game in regards to submitting and voting. 

Let me try :dean_scream:

Kindness Admin 6,892
9 minutes ago, Doot said:

Sweet! The Edit button seems to have disappeared from the OP, but @adminsaid hes looking into it. When its back Ill add you up there.

Should be fixed :happydance:

PS. I'll play too :war:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 821

horrorchallenge.jpg

Challenge One has begun! Please read the rules above, and then submit your Trio to me via PM. You have 24 hours.

Good luck and stay spooky.

Edited by Doot
  • paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster This Way 821
Just now, Aphrodite Lady said:

I would love to be the added to this if not too late!

Of course! I will add you to the tag list. Read the Challenge Rules a few posts above this and then submit.

• paws up 2

Popstanne 5,076

Sent. I decided not to overthink this. Let's hope I at least survive round one. I'd prefer to be the Final Girl, but at least let me make it a couple of rounds...

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 821
8 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Sent. I decided not to overthink this. Let's hope I at least survive round one. I'd prefer to be the Final Girl, but at least let me make it a couple of rounds...

Watch you get Halloween Resurrection'd lol

• lol 1

• Gone locked this topic