PopA911's Movie Trio

Doot

Popster This Way 821

80schallenge.jpg

Okay everyone! Only 4 out of the five in the Vote Off submitted, which means the good sis @SLAG has been automatically disqualified. There may be hope in a come back round, we shall see!

UPDATE: Something screwy happened and @SLAG showed me proof he did send something, despite it not being in my inbox, so first round, EVERYONE is safe.

CHALLENGE TWO: 'All About The 80's"

Please submit via PM three movies which are totally 80's!

You have 24 hours! And remember, you can not use the films I listed in my example, or any movies you used in the first round.

Good luck!

Edited by Doot
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

22 minutes ago, Doot said:

80schallenge.jpg

Okay everyone! Only 4 out of the five in the Vote Off submitted, which means the good sis @SLAG has been automatically disqualified. There may be hope in a come back round, we shall see!

You have 24 hours! And remember, you can not use the films I listed in my example, or any movies you used in the first round.

Good luck!

Im sorry we I got busy with work. 

Popstanne 5,076
31 minutes ago, Doot said:

80schallenge.jpg

UPDATE: Something screwy happened and @SLAG showed me proof he did send something, despite it not being in my inbox, so first round, EVERYONE is safe.

Good luck!

There are too many iconic 80s movies. This is so, so hard!

• yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, Doot said:

80schallenge.jpg

Good luck!

Let me google to remember which movies came out in the 80s. Rude for you to disqualify Short Circuit, lol

• lol 2

Popster This Way 821
49 minutes ago, admin said:

Let me google to remember which movies came out in the 80s. Rude for you to disqualify Short Circuit, lol

short circuit 80s GIF

Deal with it, friend :P

• Gone locked this topic