PopA911's Movie Trio

Doot

Popster This Way 821

Hey guys! I'm sorry about the delay, I had some crazy stuff come up in my personal life the last few days. I will try and get the survey link up tonight!

• hugs 3

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, Doot said:

Hey guys! I'm sorry about the delay, I had some crazy stuff come up in my personal life the last few days. I will try and get the survey link up tonight!

Don't worry [skeleton] king

Popster This Way 821

80schallenge.jpg

Okay, I apologize about the delay! Life stuff happened but I managed to use my friends computer since mine isn't set back up yet!

It is time to vote! Since the last round was all screwy, all players were safe. @admin is now playing so this round, unless there is a vote off, someone is definitely getting the axe. 

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF THIS ROUND!

Please vote by this time tomorrow! 

Vote here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F6RM7DB

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

they are ALL SO GOOD. :bradley:

The way I forgot which one was mine at first :awkney:

Same, but I almost picked mine cause it was so good, had to double check it was mine, ha.

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
Just now, admin said:

Same, but I almost picked mine cause it was so good, had to double check it was mine, ha.

I'm glad I switched mine, because what I originally had is on the list lmao. :katy_pie:

This is such a tough round. They're all so good. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 821
26 minutes ago, SLAG said:

My trio not being included! Iconic! :bradley:

Okay so @admin would have to look into this because this will now be the second time that you have sent submissions and the message doesn't come through on my end. 

• sad 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

Okay so @admin would have to look into this because this will now be the second time that you have sent submissions and the message doesn't come through on my end. 

@SLAG is a bloody mess, we been knew.

giphy.gif 

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

42 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

the fact that someone wrote my original trio before I switched one out to cover as many genres as possible, I---

they got my vote instead

35 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I'm glad I switched mine, because what I originally had is on the list lmao. :katy_pie:

This is such a tough round. They're all so good. 

scared dean winchester GIF

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 hours ago, Doot said:

@SLAG- Whatcha doing? You can go to your inbox and see messages to Doot? Can you see if he has read or unread them and the time and date (this is for you to check @Doot, more than me).

• Gone locked this topic