LG7 Anticipation

Vanity

I want her to get her Ally Maine on and just sit at a piano, record and write a stunning album, somewhat similar to ASIB but better

WaiT I want her to be Taylor Swift clearly :mess: Then release the 2.0 version 5 months after! I'd die.

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
5 hours ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Rock album.

Metallica collab, following a small all-stadium tour with them.

OMG YES! Me and my dad both saw Gaga AND Metallica live and seeing them big at the same time would be phenomenal! 🔥

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, crazybadbitch97 said:

I don´t care as long as she is the main writer ....No cheek to cheek with covers please....Also colloab with Cardi, Rihanna, Weekend,Bad Bunny :D

Well, we will get another C2C, very likely before LG7, but it won't BE LG7, so I don't mind.

I thought C2C the album was OK, but the live show was incredible. Her Jazz show in Vegas is maybe the best she's ever had. So, I'm quite excited for the next C2C because of her growth in jazz.

I am even MORE excited for her original jazz album, which I think we'll eventually get, but I think that's further away than LG7 or even 8.

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

God, I've been dying for her to do a chamber-pop/art-pop album, very Kate Bush or Florence and the Machine. I want heavenly aesthetics, a full concept, themes of healing and transcendence, a visual album :zoom:

A Florence-like album would absolutely slap. And they could do a second collab.

Spoiler

One that I might like a bit more :bradley: 

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 564

We are never satisfied are we ?  I want a pop-rock-punk album with r&B songs, jazz songs, ballads, and good rap collabs ( Cardi, CL, Myyki Blanco, Princess Nokia, M.i.A.) and a legend collab like Cher, Celine, Mariah, Kylie, Stevie Nicks, Cyndi Lauper, Dianna Ross , Janet, Missy, Dolly Parton 

New Popster 6

personally i'd love something similar to born this way or artpop. I'd actually really like to see some of her unreleased songs such as Brooklyn Nights and Nothing On get some more attention, but that would never happen

more experimental dance pop + 70s funky vibes

I still hope she'll release a full disco / funk pop album à la Random Access Memories / Confession of a Dancefloor

Producers : Stuart Price, Giorgio Moroder, Nile Rodgers, Mark Ronson, Ian Kirkpatrick. I wouldn't mind Burns / RedOne / DJWS back for some tracks

Edited by monketsharona

Concept:

• a double album.

Theme:

• Album 1 - Gaga narrating the Kindness book.
  • Album 2 (visual) - Tudor, Valentino, LG, and Oreo best-of compilation (commercials and IG posts.)

Bonus:

• Outtakes, alternate footage, and interviews about each campaign, concept art for the scrapped C********a B**l, IG post slideshow, behind the scenes look at how C********a merch is made.

Title:

• Promøåtica

Price:

• $139.99 + shipping (please allow 8-72 weeks)
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

I'd love a soul-R&B-ish album, with 3 collabs on it. A duet with Adele, a collab with Usher or Alicia Keys and one with The Weeknd or Janelle Monaé.

2 songs are sonically similar to Heal Me, the Adele duet sounds a bit like All I Ask, the Usher/Alicia collab sounds a bit like Second Time Around. The Janelle/The Weeknd collab is more modern in sound. 3 songs are pop music with heavy R&B influences, 2 songs are soul ballads, 2 songs are Amy Winehouse-ish and 2 songs are a bit more experimental R&B. The last song is an update of No Way or Reloaded.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

I want a rock album, her raspy screaming singing is out of this world and makes me horny.

Or I want a disco album featuring Madonna and Kylie Minogue, produced by Giorgio Moroder but that would flop soo hard

• paws up 1