I just got the vaccine for COVID

Dean Judaster

11 hours ago, LaLa said:

That's so great that you were one of the first! And yeah, getting healthcare workers vaccinated will be a great first step. My grandma is in the hospital (planned surgery) in Hamilton and the hospital has a huge outbreak, it's scary! 

Good luck to her! All the best.

11 hours ago, Andreu said:

traumatica ball in july here we go

Enigma continuation. pls :icant:

11 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

Happy for you! That is amazing.

11 hours ago, donatellab said:

That’s so good to hear! I hope you keep us posted and that everything turns out fine! :gaga-thanks:

Thank you! So far I got very mild muscle strain in the local site but only with exertion on certain positions. Otherwise, I'm doing well.

11 hours ago, Daylight Oreos said:

Jealous your country got Pfizer. We got Sinovac..which is way more expensive than Pfizer (and we're a 3rd world country so that sucks). Please do update us regarding the side effects. Hope it goes well. Congrats!

Pinas?

10 hours ago, PETTY said:

Jealous! I hope it goes smooth and successful :gaga-thanks:

I know someone who is getting one tomorrow. I can’t wait til it’s my turn, poison inject me I wanna be a free b*ch :bradley:

10 hours ago, Breathin said:

Keep us updated!!

10 hours ago, Bakugo said:

Hope it goes well!

Just the mild muscle soreness as I mentioned above but very minor and tolerable.

• paws up 3

10 hours ago, admin said:

Omg congrats. That's amazing. Keep us posted and inspire them all.

10 hours ago, kaelergrey said:

Hope all goes well and amazing. Keep us posted and congrats. :sweat:

The hospital network opened up new slots for other health care workers this Thursday and Friday and more people want to volunteer now that they've seen some of us get the shots. I hope it snowballs until community transmission becomes lower.

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, Daylight Oreos said:

Yes!

Don't even understand why they have to go for Sinovac when Pfizer will sell it at a lower price and has already shown a detailed study on safety and efficacy. Just more corruption and kickback from du-dirty

• thanks 1

RIP Angel 1,992
2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Don't even understand why they have to go for Sinovac when Pfizer will sell it at a lower price and has already shown a detailed study on safety and efficacy. Just more corruption and kickback from du-dirty

Apparently Pfizer only caters to 1st world countries atm.

Popstanne 5,076
20 hours ago, LaLa said:

That's so great that you were one of the first! And yeah, getting healthcare workers vaccinated will be a great first step. My grandma is in the hospital (planned surgery) in Hamilton and the hospital has a huge outbreak, it's scary! 

Sending good thoughts to your grandma and you. My mom was in the hospital (she's home now), and I was so terrified of her getting covid. I guess we won't fully know she's covid-free for another week and a half, but the last time she was tested (Friday), she was negative. 

And to the OP @DeanClownchester, congratulations, and thank you for your work!

• hugs 1
  • thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Sending good thoughts to your grandma and you. My mom was in the hospital (she's home now), and I was so terrified of her getting covid. I guess we won't fully know she's covid-free for another week and a half, but the last time she was tested (Friday), she was negative. 

Glad your mom was negative so far. And thank you! I really want this pandemic to be over, we have all suffered more than enough.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 428
14 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Thank you! The ward she is on is not one of the one's with an outbreak, so fingers crossed! She's needed her hip replaced for a while and we/they didn't want to put it off anymore in case of a break, so it's kind of out of the pan and into the fire, but we're hoping for the best. 

Very glad to hear your mom is home and doing well!!

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Community Leader 2,817
11 hours ago, TrumpGagastan said:

Theylll never force me to take this. I’ll die before I get micro chipped.

You're using the internet. You're already being tracked. The government already knows everything about you. You have a phone. If the government was going to track people, they would do it with the flu vaccine. 

Get the vaccine, don't be a d*ck, and try to save some lives. Please get some perspective. 

• thanks 7

Community Leader 2,817
9 hours ago, DeanClownchester said:

Still doing well! More of my coworkers have decided to sign up for the vaccine. By end of Friday, a quarter of our workforce (of the facility) will have received the first dose.

SPN520-3.jpg

This gives me so much hope. 

• thanks 1