Sour Candy is coming!

Modern Ecstasy2

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Not being cynical but are people really hyped over Chromatica in December? :bradley:

I get what you mean tho sorta like an era revamp and Sour Candy is obviously the next highest streamed song. However, if this is the next official single, get a video, and then she disappears until Grammys I’ll be upset.

So you are going to be upset. Come to the Chromatica Zen Lounge! We will take care of you!

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Not upset exactly ... more like disappointed. Because we’ve been on this rollercoaster promo ride. Yes I enjoy the content, but if dropping the single and video then vanishing is her MO until TCB then I rather wait until LG7. :classic_sad:

LG6.5 would be nice. Revamp the era truly!

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Interlude said:

I've not tried them before but it could be cute :sistrens:

They are fantastic and not just for your lips! Great for those forehead bumps!

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,407
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Not upset exactly ... more like disappointed. Because we’ve been on this rollercoaster promo ride. Yes I enjoy the content, but if dropping the single and video then vanishing is her MO until TCB then I rather wait until LG7. :classic_sad:

That’s such a weird mentality tbh.

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I would honestly be okay if she abandoned Chromatica and returned with a Chromatica EP with 4 extra tracks just to revive the era in 2021.

Thats all I want! Give me a TFM era 2.0! But better! 

• yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Twitter said:

How? I appreciate everything she is doing and trying to keep this era going. But this whole “build hype, drops new single, then disappear” situation is rather disappointing. :pillow:

I agree! Keep the hype consistent even with mini home acoustic performances or something? To keep the fans fed! No interaction with her at all. And whilst I respect her privacy, you released an album... 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Twitter said:

Omg if she gave us a Chromatica EP but with darker elements to the already concept. I would LOVE that!

Shook already so we know what that means!

• yaas, gaga 1