Sour Candy is coming!

Modern Ecstasy2

Kindness Admin 6,892

This bish SHOOK me with this post. I am still not convinced, but I've also claimed (with only hope :ally:) we'd get a SC video. Now seems a BIT random, but maybe?

Anyway, the real story is that y'all make me LAUGH :cupcake:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

DId we FINALLY do it, kids?!

We got it!

FYfW.gif

And now I'm curious how the fairy emoji will fit into the MV. I never think of what a MV will be like, but I have such a clear vision for a SC MV and it's one of those songs I really don't think we need a storyline for, I just want a fun sexy MV.

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,782
41 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

We got it!

FYfW.gif

And now I'm curious how the fairy emoji will fit into the MV. I never think of what a MV will be like, but I have such a clear vision for a SC MV and it's one of those songs I really don't think we need a storyline for, I just want a fun sexy MV.

I really hope we get some sexy outfits and choreo 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 hour ago, donatellab said:

I really hope we get some sexy outfits and choreo 

That is ALL I want. In my head I picture Gaga laying down while starting her verse and then shots of her dancing in between. I NEED this MV to be killer. The song deserves it.  :dead:

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311
1 hour ago, lavenderblondee said:

We got it!

FYfW.gif

Sexy fun flirty fairies being sexy fun and flirty! 

Deactivated 14,311
6 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

That is ALL I want. In my head I picture Gaga laying down while starting her verse and then shots of her dancing in between. I NEED this MV to be killer. The song deserves it.  :dead:

WE HAVE A SOUR CANDY STAN IN OUR MIDSTS!

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
3 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

We got it!

FYfW.gif

There are like the weird fairy things in the lyric video, I think it could work well  🔥

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 20,782
35 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

There are like the weird fairy things in the lyric video, I think it could work well  🔥

That was my first thought! I really hope this turns out to be true, and we aren’t just delulu and imagining things. Sour Candy is my top5 from Chromatica :katy:

• yaas, gaga 1