Who's the Next Main Pop Girl?

Battle For Your Life

The Popster 61
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Well its hard for me , i dont  to give explanations to all of you why i misspronounced her name . I think that all you just want to find a reason to hate on someone and want to create an issue that does not exists. 

Not at all. But if you're going to mention her on a forum, you might want to check her name out first. 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,825
x3
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

Not at all. But if you're going to mention her on a forum, you might want to check her name out first. 

well that is my problem and not yours, i still dont understand why this is a big deal and i dont accept the fact that you blame me that i am making fun of Asians or any other group of people cause i am not and i feel very offended by the accusations in this thread. 

The Popster 61
6 minutes ago, little legend said:

well that is my problem and not yours, i still dont understand why this is a big deal and i dont accept the fact that you blame me that i am making fun of Asians or any other group of people cause i am not and i feel very offended by the accusations in this thread. 

Did I ever claim you were making fun of asians? And besides, it's common decency to bother to spell out someone's name correctly. Rina and everyone else deserve to be respected and it isn't hard to google her name. And I don't care if you feel offended, if you choose to be disrespectful don't be offended when you're called out on it. 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,825
x3
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

Did I ever claim you were making fun of asians? And besides, it's common decency to bother to spell out someone's name correctly. Rina and everyone else deserve to be respected and it isn't hard to google her name. And I don't care if you feel offended, if you choose to be disrespectful don't be offended when you're called out on it. 

You didnt, at least directly but others in this thread did and probably you embrace these comments cause it seems that you all want to create an issue that doesnt exists. I wont continue the  meaninglessness fight , i didnt attack you personally and i dont accept to tell me what i will say or not. I explained what why i mispronounced it and i think that everyone with good intentions would understand that i didnt want to offend anyone but you obviously didnt want to understand it cause you wanted to *call me out*.Congrats you did , now pls dont ever quote me , find someone else to create a drama

RIP Angel 1,992
1 hour ago, little legend said:

You didnt, at least directly but others in this thread did

Tag me next time. You know why it bothered me that you delibarately spelled her name wrong? It's cuz Asians face this type of issue all the time. Non-Asians pretend that Asian names are super hard and almost impossible to spell and pronounce then go their way to replace the names with a bunch of gibberish words. instead of just learning how to say and spell it. It doesn't hurt to be a little respectful.

Edited by Daylight Oreos
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,825
x3
Just now, Daylight Oreos said:

Tag me next time. You know why it bothered me that you delibarately spelled her name wrong? It's cuz Asians face this type of issue all the time. Non-Asians pretend that Asian names are super hard and almost impossible to spell and pronounce then go their way to replace the names with a bunch of gibberish words. instead of just learning how to say and spell it. It doesn't hurt to be a little respectful.

I didnt even know that this was a thing. Ok if it bothers you so much i will try to be more careful next time