Rock + Classic, Folk, Country, Metal, Alternative, Pop

Dean Judaster

The Popster 84
3 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Is it really irony if it's on brand though

dean winchester spn GIF

Maybe the wrong wording on my part, but, let’s just stream and stan shall we :ally:

• yaas, gaga 1

3 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Maybe the wrong wording on my part, but, let’s just stream and stan shall we :ally:

Yes! Ironically (for real this time), my favorite track is Bound, which does not have Jensen's vocals.

• lol 1

8 hours ago, raragaga said:

best metal song of 2020

Gave it a full listen, it's a solid song although the chorus is a little too pop for me? Not necessarily a bad thing. Just unexpected for me.

8 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I've been loving Greta Van Fleet lately. They remind me so much of Led Zeppelin.

Zeppelin and maybe a bit of Heart/Triumph. Cool song nonetheless.

7 hours ago, StormPulse said:

Does this count?

Pretty good combination of genres I must say. Not too far off from anthemic rock ballads so this is definitely fine here.

7 hours ago, Enya said:

Lately I've been into Camel

Jesus how many riffs and style changes does this entire song have lmao. Pretty cool riffs anyway.

• paws up 3

The Fame Popster 264
29 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Give me a sample track or two, maybe I will

dean winchester leg GIF

Only Friend and OK are one of my favorites by them (Wallows). They're not the kind of rock y'all are listing here, they're more indie Rock.

5 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Only Friend and OK are one of my favorites by them (Wallows). They're not the kind of rock y'all are listing here, they're more indie Rock.

Indie Rock is welcome! I'll look them up later and give them a listen.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
9 hours ago, DeanClownchester said:

I'll give them a listen soon. What do you guys think about the new Tame Impala?

Hotel California Hell Freezes over is the only live version I prefer over any rock srudio version.  That opening riff whew. And when people realize what song is playing--chills everytime.

I would also like to recommend Radio Company

Ok, I love Borderline but Kevin at the last minute changed it on spotify from the single version and tweaked it with an album version. I just don't like it, which seems to be the general consensus. It really doesn't have THAT much difference, but the studio version feels empty.

I love the album though!

• thanks 1

3 hours ago, calmar said:

Give this a listen. Wish Gaga'd legit do an album like this :zoom:

Holy sh!t. This is f-ing amazing. And the Chromatica shirt :dean_scream: Reminds me of

Gaga really should do a full rock/metal album next. Pop clearly isn't giving her much attention this days, might as well experiment more. Shame this live performance had a lot of technical problems.

She really has vocals for rock/metal

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 485
5 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Holy sh!t. This is f-ing amazing. And the Chromatica shirt :dean_scream: Reminds me of

Gaga really should do a full rock/metal album next. Pop clearly isn't giving her much attention this days, might as well experiment more. Shame this live performance had a lot of technical problems.

That guy in the vid I posted has a full playlist of 47 Gaga covers on electric guitar. :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

3 minutes ago, calmar said:

That guy in the vid I posted has a full playlist of 47 Gaga covers on electric guitar. :oscar:

Yes! I just finished 911, Alice and now I'm on HML, with DITD next

1600566545916s.jpg

• paws up 1

On 10/12/2020 at 6:32 AM, DonatellaPop said:

:romance: 

I prefer the Smiths version though 

On 10/12/2020 at 7:10 AM, lavenderblondee said:

Ok, I love Borderline but Kevin at the last minute changed it on spotify from the single version and tweaked it with an album version. I just don't like it, which seems to be the general consensus. It really doesn't have THAT much difference, but the studio version feels empty.

I love the album though!

Yeah this seems a tad bit more lively 

On 10/12/2020 at 5:46 AM, LetsGetHigh said:

Anyone like Wallows here?

I queued 4 of their songs and I fell asleep lol but not because they were boring. I was just so tired and sleepy but I think they're pretty similar to other indie rock I listen to.

3 hours ago, raragaga said:

two of my all-time favorite songs :bradley:

I love these. First one is very upbeat folksy and the second one is a bit sentimental 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
On 10/12/2020 at 1:34 PM, DeanClownchester said:

Gosh, that Metallica performance still ends me. Talk about a dream collab of me. Both Metallica performances are incredible, obviously the rehearsal one is better because James mic is actually on :cupcake: But man, her voice sounds INCREDIBLE. I really wish we could of gotten a studio version. I hope she continues to be able to do fun live performances like these with some great bands.