Rock + Classic, Folk, Country, Metal, Alternative, Pop

Dean Judaster

• 4 months later...
Pop-a-911-ster 22,606

I had no clue they released but I'm listening now. This is certainly the highlight so far (the only one if I may add). The whole album is pretty good easy listening but no standouts compared to their previous albums aside from maybe a couple others

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,606
3 minutes ago, Starboy said:

First one is mostly indie rock. Second album is alt/indie rock that has some early 2000s pop influences.

Sounds like an adventure! I'll get back to you on this

• paws up 1

• 2 weeks later...
The Fame Popster 371

YASS! Finally now I see people on here love Rock Metal music! Because Rock music and Metal music are my favorite genres! That's thanks to my mom because I was raised the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's music and when I had my first computer in 2009 when I was 10 I discovered a lot of music and finding new music of the 10's. My favorite rock band is Bon Jovi and favorite metal band is Metallica! Rock music has to make a comeback to the mainstream there are two bands are not getting enough recognition and they deserve to be mainstream. Here is "Halestorm" and "Dirty Honey" and I'm sharing two each to of my favorite songs of them! 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,606

@Starboy Tigers Jaw kinda reminds me of Boys Like Girls and Paramore.  Very anthemic and poppy with some cool riffs.

Pale Waves sounds like something 90s-00s shows would use so I guess your description is pretty spot on

5 hours ago, Twitter said:

Dead at the “2 weeks later” :icant:

:mess:

Edited by DeanClownchester
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1

• 8 months later...
On 4/10/2021 at 11:54 AM, Paul Atreides said:

One of my favorite rock albums ever :rat:

A bit too mellow for me but Bad Decisions and Ode to the Mets are 💯 OttM I actually discovered from Spotify shuffle. Listening to the rest of the album right now

• love 1

The Fame Popster 319

Idk if anyone here is interested or into Silverchair but the lead singer Daniel Johns has announced he is releasing a new solo album next year. :enigma: 

No single or snippets yet, just album art + name.

He has been more interested in pop style music for the past while so it may not be very hard rock or even rock but we'll see. I personally really enjoyed the most recent Silverchair album that was definitely more strongly pop influenced than rock/grunge like their early career.

Edited by GagaSine
  • paws up 2

On 12/12/2021 at 8:24 PM, GagaSine said:

Idk if anyone here is interested or into Silverchair but the lead singer Daniel Johns has announced he is releasing a new solo album next year. :enigma: 

No single or snippets yet, just album art + name.

He has been more interested in pop style music for the past whole so it may not be very hard rock or even rock but we'll see. I personally really enjoyed the most recent Silverchair album that was definitely more strongly pop influenced than rock/grunge like their earl career.

I'm open to giving it a try

• yaas, gaga 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Pop-a-911-ster 22,606
On 10/11/2020 at 10:06 PM, lavenderblondee said:

Power ballads of the 80s are the best :classic_love:

I was born in the 90s but raised mostly on 60s-80s music. I didn't start experimenting with newer music until I was in my early teens :fall:

Was supposed to see them last November but they cancelled :dean_scream:

• hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,523
On 10/11/2020 at 10:01 PM, StormPulse said:

Does this count?

NOT MY OLD ACCOUNT lmao

The song still kicks a** though.

• lol 1