GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

The Popster 95
6 minutes ago, LordeVonKok said:

admin-dumb.jpg 

mr rogers clown GIF

Disgusting... Using Gaga's own words that did not implicate at all to "freedom of speech being overrated" to twist it in their own narrative.  It goes to show the true character and what their intentions to that site is now.  

• paws up 5

The Popster 177
7 minutes ago, LordeVonKok said:

admin-dumb.jpg 

mr rogers clown GIF

YIKES! I realize that running a pop culture forum isn’t exactly like running a Fortune 500, but shouldn’t you have at least a bit of professionalism, respect, and dignity when dealing with the concerns of others? What is wrong with him?!

• paws up 3

18 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

And @Adakam, @little legend, as much as what's unfolding on GGD, and the drama happening there, it does not need to escalate to the BTWF, and Perez Hilton. For the love of god, please don't. That's the last thing we need happen right now.

Alright Ill stop. I feel like its a mistake and that it could hurt Gaga more in the long run, but Ill do as you say.

Popster This Way 656
1 minute ago, Adakam said:

Alright Ill stop. I feel like its a mistake and that it could hurt Gaga more in the long run, but Ill do as you say.

Thank you. Right now it's hurting the rest of us who have tried being mostly civil with the forum. We can't look crazier than the mods if we want people to come to our defense.

• paws up 5

The Popster 83

Y'all I'm working overtime just to keep up with what's going down at this point.

A lot of us have invested so many years of love on that site. And this monster is ruining it and his moderators are just standing by collecting their coins. 

• paws up 6

The Popster 95
Just now, Timmers said:

Screen_Shot_2020-10-11_at_10.18.18_PM.pn

And I oop 

OP literally just asked "Why do the mods care more about being called racist then racism itself?" and admin literally just said "Please leave." and closed the thread?  :awkney:Not surprised but is this what they're trying to spread?

• sad 2

4 minutes ago, Adakam said:

I understand you mean well, sis, but doing all of that would hurt Gaga just as much. She doesn't need all of that

• admin locked this topic