GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

The Popster 68

It's so funny to me that the Admin is trying to brush off the outrage at the disgusting behavior on that hellhole as people being childish and "trying to stir up drama" when he and the mods tackled this situation in the most petulant and juvenile way possible, responding to people with catty and cheap remarks and hiding away any criticism of their actions. Projection, projection, projection.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

14 minutes ago, LordeVonKok said:

admin-dumb.jpg 

mr rogers clown GIF

Knowing theres a good chance he is lirking and reading this:

Kirill, you islamophobic prick, you are an immature insecure manchild, and thats something the vast majority of users always felt but were afraid to tell you. Not anymore.

You are a petty man, that just got lucky from jumping on a bandwagon.

And by the way, you know what is overrated too? Patreon.

• paws up 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop visitors

They stopped allowing me to post after I was reporting The Archer in the Charts Thread... and like 3 of them PM'd me being like why are you reporting these? nothings wrong with them. explain yourself or you will be banned. I never opened their messages and never responded and now I'm glad I made it to this site.

But apparently, I've missed a lot of drama over there. What happened to make it this messy right now? Anything specific? 

The Popster 162
Just now, Clever Username said:

They stopped allowing me to post after I was reporting The Archer in the Charts Thread... and like 3 of them PM'd me being like why are you reporting these? nothings wrong with them. explain yourself or you will be banned. I never opened their messages and never responded and now I'm glad I made it to this site.

But apparently, I've missed a lot of drama over there. What happened to make it this messy right now? Anything specific? 

off topic but omg you're here now too? lets gooooo :oscar:

Gaming Leader 8,440
7 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Alright Ill stop. I feel like its a mistake and that it could hurt Gaga more in the long run, but Ill do as you say.

1 minute ago, Adakam said:

Kirill, you islamophobic prick, you are an immature insecure manchild, and thats something the vast majority of users always felt but were afraid to tell you. Not anymore.

You are a petty man, that just got lucky from jumping on a bandwagon.

And by the way, you know what is overrated too? Patreon.

awkward britney spears GIF by T. Kyle

Pop visitors
Just now, PrinceOTStorm said:

off topic but omg you're here now too? lets gooooo :oscar:

Yes, baby! I don't mean to be awkward, but I'm having brain lapses. Was this your username over there too? lol

2 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

They are ridiculous.

The Popster 162
Just now, Clever Username said:

Yes, baby! I don't mean to be awkward, but I'm having brain lapses. Was this your username over there too? lol

Yeah but I only changed recently this year, I knew we talked from games on GGD a year or so ago

Gaming Leader 8,440
3 minutes ago, Freddy said:

I can’t believe I ever indirectly gave KKKirill money by joining GGD’s Patreon. Them stickers is what got me ngl :ally:

Same ! I'll be burning the handwritten letters for sure.

Popster This Way 656
5 minutes ago, Adakam said:

you are an immature insecure manchild, and thats something the vast majority of users always felt but were afraid to tell you.

Please stop speaking for the rest of us. Please.

• admin locked this topic