GGD talk thread

EuphoricVibez

The Fame Popster 477
31 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

And @Adakam, @little legend, as much as what's unfolding on GGD, and the drama happening there, it does not need to escalate to the BTWF, and Perez Hilton. For the love of god, please don't. That's the last thing we need happen right now.

I think it very much should be submitted to BTWF. Perez? Definitely not.

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 451

Made an account here just to say that I convinced my friend to unsubscribe from ggd patreon because I don't agree with giving Kirill any money even if GGD isn't all bad imo :oscar:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 6

Just now, Kattys said:

I mean, we have confirmation that Gaga doesn't like GGD at all because of all the toxicity on there, and her manager, Bobby, called them all trolls, and denounced GGD as well.

Popster This Way 656
Just now, Kattys said:

The BTWF has nothing to do with online fans, it is not its purpose, and they will NOT forward it to Gaga or the Haus. Stop with the crazy. No one needs to go acting like a child running to mommy monster.

This is the most interesting GGD has been in a long time. I was wondering how long they thought they were going to keep up their facade. Do they really think the only reactions/opinions users are capable of are kindness and love? Delusional, at the highest frequency.

• paws up 2

The Popster 68

A couple Brazilian Monsters made gross, ableist comments on Gaga's rock climbing post, got called out by the sane side of the fanbase and it ended up making headlines on a bunch of news sites around here. 

Y'all underestimate the kind of power negativity can have. Dragging this to the BTWF or, god forbid, Perez Hilton, will only hurt Gaga. Not Admin, not the mods. Gaga.

Edited by nenhures
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2

The Fame Popster 401

Silly me for thinking they'd open a new thread today so people could let off a little steam. 

I hope they enjoy the endless kamikaze threads, they've offered users no other choice.

Edited by blue
  • paws up 1

• admin locked this topic