Love the reputation system but..

LG7

The Popster 64
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Inb4 your Kirill trying to change the website to a GGD lookalike and get @admin cancelled

I’m not! I just use lmao like all the time

lmao 

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

We've been talking a lot about reactions with the Team.

Reactions are being redone, likely for next month if timing works out. Some reactions are changing and some are going to stay the same. Lol is likely to be changed (but not to lmao). I'll have some update on that (and a few polls) in the next week or so.

We also have secured a very talented artist who will be making them and I'm very excited! Consider this a teaser :D

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 4

A Popster Is Born 13,677
8 minutes ago, admin said:

Reactions are being redone, likely for next month if timing works out. Some reactions are changing and some are going to stay the same. Lol is likely to be changed (but not to lmao). I'll have some update on that (and a few polls) in the next week or so.

We also have secured a very talented artist who will be making them and I'm very excited! Consider this a teaser :D

the fact that i read this as RedOne :oscar:

• lol 3

Moderator 4,653
1 hour ago, LG7 said:

Can we get an ‘lmao’ reaction too? 

I just can’t do ‘lol’  :gaga-scream:

As its already being answered, I just wanna say thank you for the suggestion! Its appreciated!

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 64
1 hour ago, admin said:

Awesome! :kiss:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,420
3 hours ago, admin said:

change it to lady haha or we all leave lmaoooo

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

change it to lady haha or we all leave lmaoooo

omg tho

• yaas, gaga 1