All things💰: Grindr to go public at $2.1B valuation

BenG

Pop-a-911-ster 38,687

Welcome to another of my All Things thread!

Discuss about the economy and stocks/funds you think we should be looking out for.

Edited by BenG

A Popster Is Born 13,643

I'm curious about what the FAPa911 users from UK voted in the Brexit ref :oscar:

Edited by danwasd

A Popster Is Born 13,643
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

#Remain :unamused: [didn’t vote that’s just my view]

Could you elaborate it? Just curious :ohhh:

A Popster Is Born 13,643

I really didn't know that there was a cluster of remainers that didn't vote :shark:

Edited by danwasd

Pop-a-911-ster 38,687
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

I really didn't know that there was a cluster of remainers that didn't vote :shark:

Im not a UK citizen so didn't even bother to vote back then.

A Popster Is Born 13,643
Just now, Delusional said:

Majority of remainers are younger people who can’t vote or aren't encouraged enough to vote 🗳 

And is it correlated with the tories? I thought that there were some non-conservative parties in favor of Brexit :oops:

Just now, BenG said:

Im not a UK citizen so didn't even bother to vote back then.

Oh, so you're living there w/o the citizenship :madge:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,687
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

And is it correlated with the tories? I thought that there were some non-conservative parties in favor of Brexit :oops:

Party stances have changed over the years.

2 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Oh, so you're living there w/o the citizenship :madge

Yup just studying here.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,643
1 minute ago, BenG said:

Party stances have changed over the years.

Yeah, now that you say it... I think it was the Liberal Party the one that changed from pro-brexit to being against it, or something on the lines. I'm not really into the UK politics but as a european myself I'm interested in the reasons in favor and against leaving the UE, specially in the case of the UK where you were an exception to begin with :shakes:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3

Oh so we are really talking about economic growth and stocks and funds on this thread.

I thought it was about payola,tactics and farming of members of POPa911:bradley:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,643
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

Oh so we are really talking about economic growth and stocks and funds on this thread.

I thought it was about payola,tactics and farming of members of POPa911:bradley:

we're waiting your essay, @Delusional :ohhh:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,687
14 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Yeah, now that you say it... I think it was the Liberal Party the one that changed from pro-brexit to being against it, or something on the lines. I'm not really into the UK politics but as a european myself I'm interested in the reasons in favor and against leaving the UE, specially in the case of the UK where you were an exception to begin with :shakes:

During the referendum in 2016, all parties were for Remain, except the Conservatives, who were neutral, and the UK Independence Party (UKIP), obviously for Leave.

During the 2017 election, the Conservatives and Labour both supported Brexit, with the former committing to leaving the single market and customs union. The Liberal Democrats and Greens called for a second referendum on any Brexit deal negotiated.

During the 2019 election, the Conservatives campaigned on leaving with the withdrawal agreement negotiated; Labour said they would re-negotiate the agreement and hold a second referendum while staying neutral; the Brexit Party, formed by ex-members of UKIP campaigned for a no-deal Brexit; the Liberal Democrats said they would cancel Brexit altogether if elected  :icant:; the Scottish National Party, Greens etc. want a second referendum and would campaign to remain.

Last month, the Conservatives and Labour voted in favour of the Brexit deal negotiated with the EU.

Edited by BenG
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,643
2 minutes ago, BenG said:

During the referendum in 2016, all parties were for Remain, except the Conservatives, who were neutral, and the UK Independence Party (UKIP), obviously for Leave.

During the 2017 election, the Conservatives and Labour both supported Brexit, with the former committing to leaving the single market and customs union. The Liberal Democrats and Greens called for a second referendum on any Brexit deal negotiated.

During the 2019 election, the Conservatives campaigned on leaving with the withdrawal agreement negotiated; Labour said they would re-negotiate the agreement and hold a second referendum while staying neutral; the Brexit Party, formed by ex-members of UKIP campaigned for a no-deal Brexit; the Liberal Democrats said they would cancel Brexit altogether if elected  :icant:; the Scottish National Party, Greens etc. want a second referendum and would campaign to remain.

Last month, the Conservatives and Labour voted in favour of the Brexit deal negotiated with the EU.

tysm, king :kiss:

fck, I forgot completely about Sturgeon :pillow: I really need to invest more time keeping updated with the UK 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,687
Just now, danwasd said:

tysm, king :kiss:

fck, I forgot completely about Sturgeon :pillow: I really need to invest more time keeping updated with the UK 

which country are you from

• BenG changed the title to All things💰: Grindr to go public at $2.1B valuation