5 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I think Gaga is changing her name to Zefani 

zefani in the skies at night i wonder

do my tears of mourning

sink beneath the sun ♪♪

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 2,686
1 hour ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

I'm a writer too! I'm mostly do short horror stories. If anyone want's to talk about writing, or let me read some of their stuff I'd very much love too!

Hello, hello! Share with us!!

Community Leader 1,294
5 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I'm a writer... Sort of. I have a novel I've been writing since 2014. It's still not finished lmao. 

I'm not a reader tho. The last book I read was The Hunger Games and it took me a year to finish it.

Coming for the New York Times Best Seller. :oscar:

I should stan writer @Daylight Jokers so I can go to your book signings and act like a total fool infront of you. Fainting and offering you leftover pasta and asking you to sign my......... EARLOBES. :ally: 

You didnt see that coming did you. I know im such a rebel. :happydance:

Edited by kaelergrey
  • yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 1,294
2 hours ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

I'm a writer too! I'm mostly do short horror stories. If anyone want's to talk about writing, or let me read some of their stuff I'd very much love too!

Omg share. I love horror shorts. :bradley:

RIP Angel 1,992
8 minutes ago, kaelergrey said:

Coming for the New York Times Best Seller. :oscar:

I should stan writer @Daylight Jokers so I can go to your book signings and act like a total fool infront of you. Fainting and offering you leftover pasta and asking you to sign my......... EARLOBES. :ally: 

You didnt see that coming did you. I know im such a rebel. :happydance:

See ya in 2055 when I finally finished my book lmao

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Deactivated 14,311

I’m a huge reader of Manga, Sci Fi and Fantasy. Currently devouring My Hero Academia!!! 

I’m also an unpublished author but working on my own High Fantasy series and a Cyber/Witch Punk sci fi LGBTQ+ centric series. They are going moderately ok, my day job destroys motivation to sit at a desk and write sadly.

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
4 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I’m a huge reader of Manga, Sci Fi and Fantasy. Currently devouring My Hero Academia!!! 

I’m also an unpublished author but working on my own High Fantasy series and a Cyber/Witch Punk sci fi LGBTQ+ centric series. They are going moderately ok, my day job destroys motivation to sit at a desk and write sadly.

Whats your favorite Manga of all time? :sweat:

Also do you like sailormoon? :sweat:

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, kaelergrey said:

Whats your favorite Manga of all time? :sweat:

Also do you like sailormoon? :sweat:

All time? Full Metal Alchemist. 

I adore Sailor Moon! I remember annoying my hetero brothers by putting it on all the time :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 1,294
6 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Oww and also you can do it. Just stay motivated. Cant wait to read your book once its finished. Update us please once its done. :sweat:

Deactivated 14,311

Oww and also you can do it. Just stay motivated. Cant wait to read your book once its finished. Update us please once its done. :sweat:

Chapter 1 is completed of the High Fantasy - I’ve begun work on Chap 2. I’m enjoying its direction. Let me update this with, this is a complete rewrite of the original draft back in 2010. I was like 21 then. (Ugh! revealing my age). 

• yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 1,294
Just now, Bakugo said:

All time? Full Metal Alchemist. 

I adore Sailor Moon! I remember annoying my hetero brothers by putting it on all the time :oscar:

Sailormoon Crystal season 4 is coming as a two part movie this January and February. Its the dream act. 

If you havent watched the crystal series yet (updated version based on the manga) I urged you to watch it though season 3 is the best season (youll be surprised once you see sailor saturns transformation its so epic. Youll be gagged by season 3 literally) Season 1 and 2 needs...... some getting used to. :awkney:

Deactivated 14,311

Sailormoon Crystal season 4 is coming as a two part movie this January and February. Its the dream act. 

If you havent watched the crystal series yet (updated version based on the manga) I urged you to watch it though season 3 is the best season (youll be surprised once you see sailor saturns transformation its so epic. Youll be gagged by season 3 literally) Season 1 and 2 needs...... some getting used to. :awkney:

I’ve watched both the newer seasons but not the 3rd. I’m a slacker I know! Buuuuutt I will get there soon! 

• yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 1,294
Just now, Bakugo said:

I’ve watched both the newer seasons but not the 3rd. I’m a slacker I know! Buuuuutt I will get there soon! 

The third one is the best of the three. Trust me. Youll be gagged, crying, shook etc. :sweat: