Trump permabanned from Twitter!

NotDoctor

Pop-a-911-ster 26,842
x3
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

What are your thoughts now that he has been banned? I feel this was a long time coming and more than justified.

I feel the same 

Also pretty crazy that mostly the impact that he had to his voters was coming for his Twitter account:octopus:

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, little legend said:

I feel the same 

Also pretty crazy that mostly the impact that he had to his voters was coming for his Twitter account:octopus:

Agreed. Also, Facebook is responsible for disseminating false information that led to violence by Trump supporters.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
1 hour ago, blankpaper said:

they think she did it but they juuust caaan’t prooove it 

One of Taylor’s best songs, deserves to have a music video of Taylor killing the boyfriend who may or may not have some similar features to our ex president during the bridge 

donald trump GIF

Pop-a-911-ster 26,842
x3
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

One of Taylor’s best songs, deserves to have a music video of Taylor killing the boyfriend who may or may not have some similar features to our ex president during the bridge 

donald trump GIF

I agree!! Listening to it non stop this past week

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
5 minutes ago, little legend said:

I agree!! Listening to it non stop this past week

Like the storytelling is out of this world, and I have a HUGE interest in crime especially recently since I’ve discovered The Lovely Bones so this song just hits that interest amazingly, the song itself sounds dark too, I could listen to it all day 🔥🔥🔥

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,678
7 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

What are your thoughts now that he has been banned? I feel this was a long time coming and more than justified.

I personally think that there’s a very interesting debate behind, as it was discussed the other day. I must admit I don’t have now a clear position, but his tweets were for sure too much sometimes.

3 hours ago, danwasd said:

I personally think that there’s a very interesting debate behind, as it was discussed the other day. I must admit I don’t have now a clear position, but his tweets were for sure too much sometimes.

That’s interesting. Because I think the situation is more than clear.

• paws up 1