Gaming Lounge

Gone

Kindness Admin 6,892

I love video and board games. I play most Nintendo titles, but really I spent like 90% of my time playing Hearthstone cause I love it.

hearthstone whispers of the old gods GIF

• paws up 3

Recently finished playing Ghost of Tsushima, a truly beautiful game and a lovely farewell to the PS4. If anyone hasn't, you should definitely give it a try especially if you're into ancient Japanese culture and history. The scenery in this game is surreal.

I love the Naruto Storm games but the way they played my fav Tsunade with the lazy edits is not the business! It's no secret I feel personally attacked.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
4 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

If anyone has Xbox, we should play online :queen:

Currently playing Fallout 76 :crowned:

Not much of a Fallout person but I've got a One X 

Gamertag: Pienaim

Edited by NotDoctor
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 162

Some of y’all got TASTE in what you are playing :bradley:

I havent played much this year but Doom Eternal is REALLY that game :oscar:

Really wanting to play Ghost of Tsushima and RE3 Remake (original is my favorite re game)

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 451
4 hours ago, admin said:

I love video and board games. I play most Nintendo titles, but really I spent like 90% of my time playing Hearthstone cause I love it.

I played that game so much when it first came out, I even got to legend :crowned:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
4 hours ago, admin said:

Always wanted to play this. I now own a PC so maybe I should.

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
22 minutes ago, Nino said:

I played that game so much when it first came out, I even got to legend :crowned:

I've played every day since it's came out except for like maybe ten. I've also hit legend :shine:

20 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Always wanted to play this. I now own a PC so maybe I should.

DO IT. It's truly the best, and the new free mode, Battlegrounds, is REALLY fun.

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, admin said:

I've played every day since it's came out except for like maybe ten. I've also hit legend :shine:

DO IT. It's truly the best, and the new free mode, Battlegrounds, is REALLY fun.

I gave up on it because of the cost after a year or two unfortunately. It was super fun when I played it though :gaga-scream:

Deactivated 14,311
6 minutes ago, Nino said:

I gave up on it because of the cost after a year or two unfortunately. It was super fun when I played it though :gaga-scream:

You wanna know what costs real life trading card games! I’ve spent over $3000 on yugioh.

• hugs 1

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, Bakugo said:

You wanna know what costs real life trading card games! I’ve spent over $3000 on yugioh.

I was a pokemon tcg state champion in my age bracket as a kid. Let's cry together :gaga-scream:

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Nino said:

I was a pokemon tcg state champion in my age bracket as a kid. Let's cry together :gaga-scream:

Thank god my job pays phenomenal to fund my addictions. 

Gaming Leader 8,440
On 10/12/2020 at 1:05 PM, admin said:

I have to go back to Hearthstone, it was my jam in 2015 :bradley: Did it drastically changed ever since ? 

• yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 83

For me, Overwatch is still my main game (I play on Xbox, but I can run it (poorly) on Bootcamp with my Macbook Pro loll) 

Other than that, I'm a casual ACNH player and LOVE to play a few rounds of Among Us. HMU if y'all ever wanna play!

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, CurvaceousLimericker said:

I'd be up for it, but probably only if we're in comms cuz I want to lie to y'all's faces :ohyes:

Living! 

• yaas, gaga 1