Gaming Lounge

Gone

Pop-a-911-ster 27,898

Idk if anyone cares but a couple weeks ago I bought Pokken (Wii U version). I had wanted to buy it back then but couldn't for some reason, and I found it used for 10e so I took it. TBH I am pretty happy with my purchase, but maybe it would have not been worth the full price since its features are pretty limited.

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,677

I feel like I'm the single person in the world that hasn't still played Among Us :bradley:

Not that I'm proud of such a lonely record :pillow:

Popster to Popster 4,583
2 hours ago, Andreu said:

Idk if anyone cares but a couple weeks ago I bought Pokken (Wii U version). I had wanted to buy it back then but couldn't for some reason, and I found it used for 10e so I took it. TBH I am pretty happy with my purchase, but maybe it would have not been worth the full price since its features are pretty limited.

Pokken's a lot of fun! I'm extremely bad at fighting games but I thought it was pretty accessible and enjoyed it quite a bit.  Probably up there with FighterZ for me as games that non-FGC players can enjoy 

36 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

So I randomly started playing Mario Sunshine just now and I forgot how good it is... the nostalgia. How is there not a Mario Sunshine 2? :gaga-scream:

Deserved or not, people hate that game so Nintendo dropped it like a rock

2 hours ago, Andreu said:

I've got it on the Switch and played it a total of one time spacer.png

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
On 1/4/2021 at 8:18 PM, Twitter said:

Me still patiently waiting until GTA VI :bradley:

I'm still optimistic we'll get it by 2023, but it's wild that there rumors that they were JUST SCOUTING for locations in FL like 2 or less years ago. :dead: 

I'm at least thankful for the hundreds of gaming modes on GTA5 to keep me busy, for now...:katy:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
47 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I refuse to let this thread die so I’m going to shamelessly bump it. :oscar: Anyone playing anything new or interesting?

I finally got a switch, but the games are so expensive :katy:

I've been loving Animal Crossing though, no shame. :ohhh: 

• yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 4,583
48 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I refuse to let this thread die so I’m going to shamelessly bump it. :oscar: Anyone playing anything new or interesting?

I started playing Ghost of Tsushima and I think I hate it?

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
Just now, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

What type of game is it?

I love animal crossing too. :oscar: I remember when I could buy a new game for $20:dead:

It's an open-world game, sorta born out of the Assassins Creed /Far Cry lineage.  The camera is AWFUL and the combat isn't great so it ends up being frustrating more than anything.  It's a beautiful game though 

spacer.png

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 1/4/2021 at 8:39 PM, paradox said:

I've got it on the Switch and played it a total of one time spacer.png

That’s new with most games. Which I why I try to stick to the game’s I know I’ll play a lot (like animal crossing). I haven’t even finished odyssey or botw, I’m a mess. 

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 hour ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

What type of game is it?

I love animal crossing too. :oscar: I remember when I could buy a new game for $20:dead:

Yeah, all the switch games are like $50-60 and I'm just..:dead:

I've seen a few games in the deals category but still. It's so weird that "discount" games on the switch are even $20 :katy:

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

To all my Sims popsters,

@Gypsy Guy Holland @Daylight Oreos @Elvira

TS2 > TS3 > TS1 > TS4

Despite being beautiful, TS4 really took everything I liked about TS3 and threw it in the garbage. I find it hard to enjoy TS4 as it's so boring and ... easy? My all-time is the legendary TS2. They really did that and even decades later, it's still that girl.

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1