Gaming Lounge

Gone

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, lavenderblondee said:

I'm not even a big Indiana Jones fan, but this just feels like it could be fun.

BETHESDA SERVING

• yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 162
24 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I'm not even a big Indiana Jones fan, but this just feels like it could be fun.

bethesda moment, announcing a game 2/3+ years ahead of time again

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 10,146
4 minutes ago, danwasd said:

I've just bought the Spyro Reignited Trilogy for Nintendo Switch :rat:

Amazing game. I never got the chance to play Spyro as a kid so I LOVED this remake. A very strong 3D platformer

• thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Has anyone played Hades for Switch/PC. I'm debating grabbing it next time it's on sale for Switch.

The Popster 162
7 minutes ago, admin said:

Has anyone played Hades for Switch/PC. I'm debating grabbing it next time it's on sale for Switch.

One of the best games of last year

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
12 minutes ago, admin said:

It's my favorite game of last year! (I have both switch and PC)

Everyone is so hot, the music is fantastic, I love the art style and it's so much fun to play 

Edited by NotDoctor
  • yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 6,892
8 minutes ago, PrinceOTStorm said:

One of the best games of last year

Ok, Imma do it.

3 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

It's my favorite game of last year! (I have both switch and PC)

Everyone is so hot, the music is fantastic, I love the art style and it's so much fun to play 

I'm too well known here, lol

• lol 2

The Popster 162

Also for Pokémon Fans: Diamond and Pearl remakes are coming but don't take Centro Leaks word for it, they're not reliable and don't get their own info. But its like the safest best ever to grace 2021, with a Pokémon Direct coming next month revealing these remakes (as far as I know)

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,583
1 minute ago, PrinceOTStorm said:

Also for Pokémon Fans: Diamond and Pearl remakes are coming but don't take Centro Leaks word for it, they're not reliable and don't get their own info. But its like the safest best ever to grace 2021, with a Pokémon Direct coming next month revealing these remakes (as far as I know)

Serebii is out here putting the breaks on that pretty hard.  I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt, those rumors have been going for years so I won't believe it until Nintendo makes it official 

• paws up 1

The Popster 162
1 minute ago, NotDoctor said:

Serebii is out here putting the breaks on that pretty hard.  I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt, those rumors have been going for years so I won't believe it until Nintendo makes it official 

Fair enough. Everyone I know that has connections is just waiting for the band-aid to be ripped off with this stupid rumor :fall:

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
5 minutes ago, PrinceOTStorm said:

I trust Centro alot more than others!

TRUST THEM ALOT MORE THAN GAGA INSIDERS TO TBH:mess:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

The Popster 162
Just now, Bakugo said:

I trust Centro alot more than others!

See that's actually really fair, it's really weird they stuff they got is absolutely true but the way they obtain it isn't the conventional word of mouth, more "mining" ways of obtaining things.

Popster to Popster 4,583
3 minutes ago, PrinceOTStorm said:

See that's actually really fair, it's really weird they stuff they got is absolutely true but the way they obtain it isn't the conventional word of mouth, more "mining" ways of obtaining things.

I definitely trust them to data mine, but I think there's a huge jump between data mining and having real industry connections.

Although maybe I'm just bitter cuz I feel like I've been burned too many times in the almost 7 years since Omega Ruby/Alpha Saphire

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

TBH I haven't fully finished Sword and Shield and I skipped the expansions. Crazy since I put at least 250 hours into X&Y, but I feel I'm finally at the point where I need them to try a little harder.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
11 minutes ago, admin said:

TBH I haven't fully finished Sword and Shield and I skipped the expansions. Crazy since I put at least 250 hours into X&Y, but I feel I'm finally at the point where I need them to try a little harder.

You weren't missing much with the expansions.  I pretty massively regret buying them.

Hopefully next go round will be better

Also X&Y slay, if only for my queen Florges

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 13,677
6 hours ago, admin said:

I did not buy them, and I don’t regret it. Even though they’re in my wish list since the beggining :mess:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1