CD/Vinyl collectors thread

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653
On 1/13/2021 at 11:49 PM, Dirkje said:

I bought a copy of P!nk's hurt 2B Human. If this arrives I finally have her discography complete! :happydance:

Update: It has arrived!

Pop-a-911-ster 27,745

I bought Telephone and Alejandro picture discs this week, for a good price (15e each) and even though the stickers are a little damaged I'm so happy. TBH picture disc singles are my favourite thing to collect but they are alos incredible hard to find and overpriced (since I honestly would not pay much more than that for any).

• yaas, gaga 4

Moderator 4,653
14 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I bought Telephone and Alejandro picture discs this week, for a good price (15e each) and even though the stickers are a little damaged I'm so happy. TBH picture disc singles are my favourite thing to collect but they are alos incredible hard to find and overpriced (since I honestly would not pay much more than that for any).

Congrats! 

• paws up 1

On 1/16/2021 at 7:58 AM, Andreu said:

Where did you find it, those are so hard to find for a good price

3 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

My UO red BTW vinyl should be here tomorrow :bunny:

Very excited to get my hands on it 

OMG you're so lucky. I wanted to buy one so bad, but I'm not financially stable for it and shipping is so overpriced. These are the times I wish I lived in the U.S to get 1 day shipping. I'm stuck waiting 4 weeks to 3 months for packages

• hugs 1

3 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

My UO red BTW vinyl should be here tomorrow :bunny:

Very excited to get my hands on it 

`I was hoping they'd do a red swirl vinyl like everyone thought they would.

Born+This+Way+by+%2540vinyldreaming.jpg

Pop-a-911-ster 27,745
15 minutes ago, thetea said:

Where did you find it, those are so hard to find for a good price

On ebay, but yeah it was a rare find. There are always picture discs available there but at ridiculously high prices :bradley: so I guess its a matter of looking for them regularly :kiss:

• paws up 1

Moderator 4,653

If I want something that is rare, I usually check discogs. I'm still shook I have both Xtina's Just Be Free and Katy Hudson (katy Perry's album before OOTB)

A rare CD I really want now is Red and Blue ep!

53 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

If I want something that is rare, I usually check discogs. I'm still shook I have both Xtina's Just Be Free and Katy Hudson (katy Perry's album before OOTB)

A rare CD I really want now is Red and Blue ep!

I want that too, but those are so rare, and the chance of getting a fake is so high

• paws up 1

1 hour ago, NotDoctor said:

It's so pretty! I wasn't expecting the red of the vinyl to have such a blue undertone but I love it

It is pretty but how they formatted the tracklist text bugs me. Is it just me?

EsHSLhEXUAIh94q?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by thetea

I would love to see Urban Outfitters do another BTW vinyl but with a satanic red marble effect and just more red all over. Maybe they will for its anniversary in May:billie:

Popster to Popster 4,583
1 minute ago, thetea said:

It is pretty but how they formatted the trackless text bugs me. Is it just me?

i EsHSLhEXUAIh94q?format=jpg&name=large

Honestly I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out 😅

29 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Honestly I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out 😅

My copy looks like this. I just checked Discogs, this is the european vinyl, and the U.S one looks like the UO one.

R-4486286-1527880943-3555.jpeg.jpg

2 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

It's so pretty! I wasn't expecting the red of the vinyl to have such a blue undertone but I love it

Can’t wait for this. Mine has yet to ship. Listening to ARTPOP on blue vinyl from UO and it sounds amazing. I have no doubt they remastered TFM for the boxset vinyl release, and have a feeling ARTPOP has gotten the same treatment. I suspect BTW will as well!

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
14 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Can’t wait for this. Mine has yet to ship. Listening to ARTPOP on blue vinyl from UO and it sounds amazing. I have no doubt they remastered TFM for the boxset vinyl release, and have a feeling ARTPOP has gotten the same treatment. I suspect BTW will as well!

I was shocked at how good TFM sounded, can't wait to listen to BTW later

They better do a Chromatica release with the cover cuz clearly Gag and her team couldn't be bothered :war:

• thanks 1

22 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I was shocked at how good TFM sounded, can't wait to listen to BTW later

They better do a Chromatica release with the cover cuz clearly Gag and her team couldn't be bothered :war:

Please report!

Yea, that would be a nice gesture with that album. Not us still hoping for an actual cover 8 months later...

• paws up 2