CD/Vinyl collectors thread

Dirkje

1 hour ago, Monster said:

Emotions by Mariah Carey

yassss i love this album. it doesn't get that much love because it was squeezed between two bigger albums but this album is so good, i love almost every song. 

The Fame Popster 484
On 2/15/2021 at 2:34 AM, thetea said:

update: so i've found a lead on an artpop vinyl, it's the original with dwuw, so it's for auction and the auction ends this sunday, so i'm gonna wait it out and see if i can get it for a cheap price. 

I wish I would’ve kept mine sealed :katy:

Pop visitors
5 minutes ago, Monster said:

I would buy but too expensive tbh.

most of these are kinda rare i think. I compared the prices to discogs, and they are a bit cheaper

Pop visitors
23 minutes ago, thetea said:

most of these are kinda rare i think. I compared the prices to discogs, and they are a bit cheaper

tbh i dont mind if theyre opened or not. i like to use my records n stuff

update: i found mariah carey's "merry christmas" for $2 at a shop. The cd case was in terrible terrible condition, it was falling apart literally, the front wasn't attached to the back but the cd booklet, actual cd and everything else was good so i just got one of the cds out of my dads collection and replaced the case:billie:

• 3 months later...
Moderator 4,653

Hows my fellow collectors doing?

I think its time for an update, right?

Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia (Moonlight edition) was the last CD I got before corona+sickness got me into a break.

Today I'm back and I'm buying the following:

Olivia Rodrigo - Sour
Meghan Trainor - Treat Myself
Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts
Miley Cyrus - Cant be tamed

• 3 weeks later...
Popster to Popster 4,583

Got my hands on the RSD Chromatica earlier.  The first store I went to didn't have it, so I decided to try the little hole in the wall shop near my house and they had one copy.  Anybody else grab it?

• paws up 1

Moderator 4,653
3 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

Got my hands on the RSD Chromatica earlier.  The first store I went to didn't have it, so I decided to try the little hole in the wall shop near my house and they had one copy.  Anybody else grab it?

Nope.

My latest update is that I have everything I listed above except for Plastic Hearts. The seller refused to respond to me. I'm sure I'll find it somewhere else soon.

4 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

There's only one store within 30 miles of me participating and they were sold out 😭 I really wanted to support local business and don't trust Gaga's store much with their product handling but I really wanted it so I just got it from her. 

• paws up 2

• 4 weeks later...
Moderator 4,653
On 7/8/2021 at 1:03 PM, SCOTT said:

I got my Chromatica record store day vinyl!!!

and my urban outfitters exclusive The Fame Monster & The Fame!!!

Congrats!

also welcome to the forums!