• Apple
    • Haus Labs
    • Klarna
    • Oreo
    • Tudor Watch
    • Valentino

This poll is closed to new votes

Popster to Popster 3,752

POPA911, I am devastated to announce that OREO™ has let me know that Lady Gaga's team has them them know that Lady Gaga will be unable to host the ceremony tomorrow. As one of the leading version control systems, I have been selected as the replacement host.

Please tune in tomorrow 01/31 at 3pm EST/ 8pm GMT for the official OREO™ Lady Gaga Videography Product Placement Megarate Ceremony and to which product placements come out on top and to see who will be awarded the Golden Oreo.

@NotDoctor@danwasd@SLAG@ShesAMess@Bakugo@Candy Gaga@RFK@BenG@NYNJ Nights@GagaGlambert@Lorde Von Kok@Delusional@Franch Toast@Herrscher of Reason@Anveeroy@little legend@PETTY@lavenderblondee@Grasim@admin

A special thanks to @NotDoctorfor providing visuals!

Spoiler

and a special thank you for humoring me throughout this entire process :rip:

• yaas, gaga 12

12 minutes ago, GitHub said:

POPA911, I am devastated to announce that OREO™ has let me know that Lady Gaga's team has them them know that Lady Gaga will be unable to host the ceremony tomorrow. As one of the leading version control systems, I have been selected as the replacement host.

Please tune in tomorrow 01/31 at 3pm EST/ 8pm GMT for the official OREO™ Lady Gaga Videography Product Placement Megarate Ceremony and to which product placements come out on top and to see who will be awarded the Golden Oreo.

@NotDoctor@danwasd@SLAG@ShesAMess@Bakugo@Candy Gaga@RFK@BenG@NYNJ Nights@GagaGlambert@Lorde Von Kok@Delusional@Franch Toast@Herrscher of Reason@Anveeroy@little legend@PETTY@lavenderblondee@Grasim@admin

A special thanks to @NotDoctorfor providing visuals!

Reveal hidden contents

and a special thank you for humoring me throughout this entire process :rip:

Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1