What if Gaga /The Fame no but yes A Star Is Born

little legend

On 1/9/2021 at 8:14 PM, little legend said:

So what if Gaga's debut album wasnt The Fame but an album like A Star Is Born. So what if Gaga didn't debut with a dance album with huge pop bops but debuted with an album with huge and melodic ballads like Shallow , Always Remember Us This Way and I'll Never Love Again without dressing weird and etc.  And later in get career went from a Classic diva to a crazy pop star

What would happen? Would she become so huge? Would she considered the Adele of our times? And also then when she would go from Classic Gaga to Crazy Gaga would that be huge? Like Miley Cyrus in 2013 shocking transformation? 

SoThat i am asking ,if we reverse Gaga's career,would she became more successful? Would the GP loved her more or without The Fame as her debut album ,her career would have never been that huge

i personally don't think she would be as big because during that time, no one was doing it like her. like you said, adele. it wouldn't be normal if adele just made a rap album or an album like ARTPOP

• paws up 1

• 2 months later...
Pop-a-911-ster 26,832
x3
On 1/12/2021 at 7:06 PM, Agustin said:

i personally don't think she would be as big because during that time, no one was doing it like her. like you said, adele. it wouldn't be normal if adele just made a rap album or an album like ARTPOP

That's actually an interesting approach. I want a lengthier explanation.