GTA VI - First Ever Female Protagonist

Lorde Von Kok

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

I just hope they move on from the old cities. Am I the only one not stuck in the nostalgia? :overit: Just want something new and revolutionary 

1 hour ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

A Tokyo, Toronto, Rio de Janeiro or Cape Town would be amazing.

Also would love to bring it back to London from the OG game.

1 hour ago, SLAG said:

Wasn’t offensive but tag me next time. I do agree that it’d be nice to use other cities as long as it doesn’t take away from the essence of the game.

All the scouting rumors back like two years ago hinted towards Florida didn't they? Regardless, who knows the accuracy. I am still on board with the multiple cities if each city had a decent sized map. It would be wild if it involved travel/going from city to city via plane or such. Nostalgic reasons has me loving the CA/FL theme, I grew up on GTA: San Andreas so it's always been my #1 and I feel like so much of GTA (of my memory) has to do with the backdrop of warm beach front places.

I'm boring ok :katy:

• paws up 2

Gaming Leader 8,440
On 1/12/2021 at 6:11 PM, Delusional said:

- Tokyo 

- Moscow 

- Toronto

all would be such good options with so many different possible storyline/backstory possibilities. Imagine the Soviet-era architecture in the Moscow one while you play as an American assassin, or the busy crowded streets of Tokyo with an underground drug scene. Just sick of the American view of crime I think. 

UGH, the way just the thought of that made my bussy quake.

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

I've never actually played one of these, but I do enjoy watching sometimes. Love this, took way too long.