All things : New iPad and iPad Pro released

BenG

Pop-a-911-ster 38,800

@admin I've changed the thread to a general Apple thread since there's been fewer than 10 pages. I felt there's little point in having another thread for the upcoming November event.

• thanks 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 hour ago, beng said:

@admin I've changed the thread to a general Apple thread since there's been fewer than 10 pages. I felt there's little point in having another thread for the upcoming November event.

Smart. I just want the new iPad Pro in the spring now. 
cash burn GIF by nog

Pop-a-911-ster 38,800
36 minutes ago, admin said:

Smart. I just want the new iPad Pro in the spring now. 
cash burn GIF by nog

Spending the money you earn from this site yup yup

cash burn GIF by nog

For real though, that device is gonna be a beast

• paws up 1

• BenG changed the title to All Things : Pre-Order Your iPhone 12/12 Pro Today
  • BenG changed the title to All Things : Apple Music TV (NEW)
Pop-a-911-ster 38,800

"Apple has launched Apple Music TV, a free 24-hour curated livestream of popular music videos that will also include “exclusive new music videos and premiers, special curated music video blocks, and live shows and events as well as chart countdowns and guests,” according to the announcement.

Apple Music TV will be available to U.S. residents only on the Apple Music app and the Apple TV app. It can be found at apple.co/AppleMusicTV and in the browse tab in the Apple Music and Apple TV app. 

The service premiered Monday morning (Oct. 19) with a countdown of the top 100 all-time most-streamed songs in the U.S. on Apple Music. On Thursday (October 22), it will celebrate the upcoming release of Bruce Springsteens’s “Letter to You” album with an “all day Bruce takeover” featuring music-video blocks of his most popular videos, an interview with Zane Lowe, anchor of Apple Music’s radio station, and a special livestream fan event."

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/apple-music-tv-launch-videos-1234809088/

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
20 minutes ago, beng said:

Basically what MTV used to be?

Seems like it. It's a neat idea, I can't really imagine anyone paying attention. I do sorta wonder if it's JUST videos or are there interstitials with some context/editorial comment? I suppose they can add that into the marketing copy within AM itself, but it seems a little strange.

Pop-a-911-ster 38,800
7 minutes ago, admin said:

Seems like it. It's a neat idea, I can't really imagine anyone paying attention. I do sorta wonder if it's JUST videos or are there interstitials with some context/editorial comment? I suppose they can add that into the marketing copy within AM itself, but it seems a little strange.

Looks like it's more than just videos. The Bruce Springsteen special has other stuff too.

Pop-a-911-ster 38,800

Attention, "Peanuts" fans! Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas specials coming your way.

• It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
    • Available from October 19
    • Watch for free between October 30 and November 1
  • A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
    • Available from November 18
    • Watch for free between November 25 to November 27
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
    • Available from December 4
    • Watch for free between December 11 and December 13

https://www.apple.com/tv-pr/news/2020/10/snoopy-charlie-brown-and-friends-land-at-apple-tv-in-expanded-partnership-with-wildbrain-for-new-original-shows-andspecials/

• BenG changed the title to All Things : "Peanuts" Specials & Apple Music TV (NEW)
Kindness Admin 6,892
10 minutes ago, beng said:

Attention, "Peanuts" fans! Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas specials coming your way.

• It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
    • Available from October 19
    • Watch for free between October 30 and November 1
  • A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
    • Available from November 18
    • Watch for free between November 25 to November 27
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
    • Available from December 4
    • Watch for free between December 11 and December 13

https://www.apple.com/tv-pr/news/2020/10/snoopy-charlie-brown-and-friends-land-at-apple-tv-in-expanded-partnership-with-wildbrain-for-new-original-shows-andspecials/

V cute.

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 10/19/2020 at 11:53 AM, beng said:

Apple TV+ is getting better and better. Lots of original and licensed programmes in the pipeline too.

I wonder if they'll give half of the Nov event to Mac and half to TV+ cause they haven't really given it any time this year, never mind this half of the year.

Pop-a-911-ster 38,800
24 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I just got my Apple Watch Series 6 and it just has to sit here useless until my phone comes and it won't be here until late next week at the earliest :pillow:

Clapping Raccoon GIF

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,800
20 minutes ago, admin said:

I wonder if they'll give half of the Nov event to Mac and half to TV+ cause they haven't really given it any time this year, never mind this half of the year.

I think it might be something like MBP, iMac and Apple TV with Apple TV+ trailers.

• paws up 1

• BenG changed the title to All Things : "No Time to Die" - Apple looking to purchase rights for Apple TV+
  • BenG changed the title to All things : New iPad and iPad Pro released