All things : New iPad and iPad Pro released

BenG

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 1/3/2022 at 7:45 AM, BenG said:

@admin maybe you’re a fast runner and it’ll last a marathon

Words no one will ever use for me in this marathon :enigma:

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Bought an Apple Watch 7, going to pair it in a little bit and then bring it right back to apple in 11 days.

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster This Way 585

CALLING ALL MACOS TOPS, VERS, AND BOTTOMS, 

I JUST DROPPED MY MACBOOK AND WHEN I TRY TO TURN IT ON THE CHIME WILL PLAY AND THE KEYBOARD LIGHTS UP BUT THE SCREEN IS BLACK WHAT DO I DO

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,784
On 1/7/2022 at 5:57 AM, CokeDestroyer said:

CALLING ALL MACOS TOPS, VERS, AND BOTTOMS, 

I JUST DROPPED MY MACBOOK AND WHEN I TRY TO TURN IT ON THE CHIME WILL PLAY AND THE KEYBOARD LIGHTS UP BUT THE SCREEN IS BLACK WHAT DO I DO

Connect to an external monitor to see whether your data is still safe

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 585
On 1/7/2022 at 2:29 PM, BenG said:

Connect to an external monitor to see whether your data is still safe

ok so a few hours later 

i tried booting it up normally on a flat screen via HDMI and i just got a black screen but! the cursor is on 

and so i tried to boot my mac up in recovery mode but for my mac couldn't do a clean insteal with the spotty wifi i have rn huhu 

all i know is that the board is still working at least,,,methinks ANYWAY

Pop-a-911-ster 38,784
On 1/7/2022 at 5:04 PM, CokeDestroyer said:

forgot to add that the mouse and external display all work in safe boot mode !!! or whueva u kawle hyyy!!!! hyyyy

Back up your data immediately! In case the hard drive suddenly fails. Highly recommend Time Machine.

Pop-a-911-ster 38,784

15 years ago today, Steve Jobs announced the original iPhone at the Macworld convention.

More than 2 billion iPhones have been sold and there are currently more than 1 billion active iPhones worldwide.

Edited by BenG

• BenG changed the title to All things : iPhones to ship without EarPods next week
Pop-a-911-ster 38,784

iPhones sold in France will no longer ship with EarPods starting next week, following changes to the law.

When the iPhone 12 series was released, Apple announced that all iPhones will not include EarPods in the box due to environmental concerns. However, France was one of the few countries that continued shipping iPhones with EarPods. This is attributed to a law that required earphones to be shipped with all mobile phones due to uncertainty over the impact of electromagnetic waves on developing brains. The law has since been changed and will apply to all mobile phones.

Edited by BenG
  • lol 2

• BenG changed the title to All things : iPhones to ship without EarPods next week in France
Pop-a-911-ster 38,784

Apple has launched a new Apple Watch band and a new watch face as it celebrates Black History Month.

MMW93ref-AV1-wid-1144-hei-1144-fmt-jpeg-qlt-80.jpg

Apple Watch users can also earn an award for the Unity Challenge by closing their Move rings 7 days in a row in February.

• love 1

• BenG changed the title to All things : Apple celebrates Black History Month
Popster to Popster 4,583

AirPods are infuriating. A family member bought AirPods 3 for me for Christmas, but even with little rubber tips for the ends I could never get them to stay in my ears.  Returned them to try AirPods Pro and with the extra rubber hooks on them, they do stay alright but it’s so annoying that I have to get a aftermarket piece to make them usable.  

Gotta admit they’re so convenient which switching between devices though.  

Pop-a-911-ster 38,784
On 1/26/2022 at 9:03 PM, NotDoctor said:

AirPods are infuriating. A family member bought AirPods 3 for me for Christmas, but even with little rubber tips for the ends I could never get them to stay in my ears.  Returned them to try AirPods Pro and with the extra rubber hooks on them, they do stay alright but it’s so annoying that I have to get a aftermarket piece to make them usable.  

Gotta admit they’re so convenient which switching between devices though.  

Maybe the Beats ones might fit you better?

• BenG changed the title to All things : New iPad and iPad Pro released