8 hours ago, Delusional said:

Oh. My. God. I love this threadย 

• The 100
  • Breaking Bad
  • Greys Anatomy
  • New Girl
  • Glee

ย 

all SO good. Has anyone else seen the 100? Kind of disappointing how the show went so downhill

OMG I forgot about the 100l. It should be on my list at number 3. I finished it and it was amazing. My third fav show ever. The seventh season was terrible though. So unrealistic and wasn't grounded in reality in some sense like the other seasons. But an amazing show. My favourite character was Lexa and Indra. Who's your favourite?

• yaas, gaga 1

3 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

There's a lot but off the top of my head, some favs are:

• Battlestar Galactiaca (2003)
  • Parks and Rec
  • Scandal
  • Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom
  • The Crown
  • Star Wars: The Clone Warsย 
  • Shin Sekai Yoriย 
  • Neon Genisis Evangelionย 

I cannot recommend BSG enough, especially in the current political crisis. ย  It's easily my favorite political/character drama ever.ย  It was made in response to the 9/11 attacks and US government overreach and it's eeirly relevant still.ย  The last few seasons kinda fall apart but I think think it's worth watching

Also fun fact: part of the pilot for How To Get Away With Murder was filmed at my college while I was still there.ย  A bunch of people I know are playing random students in the lecture hall

I love political drama tv shows and murder ones surrounding politics which is why i really enjoyed How To Get Away With Murder. That's so interesting that it was recorded at your university, Viola Davis is such a queen

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

HTGAWM is so good but I admit I stopped watching the last two seasonsย :dead:ย But like, the first few seasons are just GOLD.

Then they went and did

:dead:ย THATย :dead:

and it was never the same.

Anyway, my favorites are

Smallville

Stranger Things

Parks & Rec

The Golden Girls

Breaking Bad, a true classic.

ย 

Also @NYNJ Gypsyย the fact that you said Smallville and no one ever mentions it. I'm finally not alone omgย :bradley:

ย 

Edited by lavenderblondee
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 4,583

Anyone who has Parks and Rec on their list is perfect, I don't make the rules

ย 

I also only ever saw the first episode of HTGAWM haha, is it worth checking out the rest?

I had psych 100 in this room.ย  Those sliding chalk boards are way too fun, especially hiding something horrid under one and then having a professor slide the main board and discover it in real time in front of a class :mess:ย  To think that Viola Davis stood there right in front of it? Iconic

spacer.png

ย 

Edited by NotDoctor
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
3 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Also @NYNJ Gypsyย the fact that you said Smallville and no one ever mentions it. I'm finally not alone omgย :bradley:

ย 

We just have superiorย tasteย :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
2 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

ย 

I also only ever saw the first episode of HTGAWM haha, is it worth checking out the rest?

I had psych 100 in this room.ย  Those sliding chalk boards are way too fun, especially hiding something horrid under one and then having a professor slide the main board and discover it in real time in front of a class :mess:ย  To think that Viola Davis stood there right in front of it? Iconic

spacer.png

ย 

It is SUCH a good show. The first few seasons are just so addicting and entertaining. I really recommend it, even if I felt like it should of ended much sooner than it did/I haven't actually finished it haha.

P&R is one of those shows I can put on at any time and day and be ok watching it, regardless of how many times I've seen it. Myย last outing before Covid last March was actually a P&R trivia night at a bar.ย :bradley:

• yaas, gaga 2

31 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I havenโ€™t finished season 7 yet but Iโ€™ve basically had the whole season spoiled to me BY THE SHOWS LITERAL INSTAGRAM PAGE??

ย  Hide contents

Right before the Bellamy death episode aired they posted a literal apology and spoiled it for EVERYONEย :dead:ย such a messย 

Idk why that show turned into such a mess, they could have ended it after season 5 and thatโ€™s it. The new planets, far fetchedย space travel and weird transcendence thing is so unnecessaryย 

My favourite character had to be either humanย Allie, Lexa or Raven.ย Octavia went downhill in season 3, but she was was my originalย favourite.ย 
ย 

Whatโ€™s your favourite season though? Mines season 4. The development of the backstory of how the world ended, the new sets were such a new exciting concept tbh with Beccaโ€™s lab, the huge mansion and that final scene was so iconic with the towerย 

Allie was cool. Octavia annoyed the f*** out of me in season 5, but she was fine after that. Also what kind of idiots leaks who dies in the episode before it airs. The transcendence was unrealistic which I hated. In season 7, they were showing a lot what happened leading up to Praimfaya and I read that they were trying to set up for a prequel. But because season 7 was so horrible because they were trying to set up the show for a prequel, the CW doesn't want to pick up the 100 prequel because of season 7's low ratings. My favourite season is the first season. It was so exciting and fast paced, followed by season 4. The worst season for me was 2, and 7.ย 

• thanks 1

14 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

YES ITS SO WORTH IT. It's such a good show, it went down hill but it was so good. It was political, and there's so much drama in it, and Viola Davis' character's rude remarks are really funny and entertaining. It's like she was the blueprint for sassy gays

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Oh my god finally someone that doesnโ€™t like season 2. I feel like every season has its own aestheticย that meshed with the scenery andย storyline and that season was not it. It was just so much more irritating than usual seeing them suffer and fail over and over

I would definitely watch a prequel. Jason Rothenberg is a good directorย imo but he just needs a fresh slate. Give us a new scifi show!!

I hated season 2. Poor character development for new characters, and the old ones were seperated and it just didn't work. Clarke and Bellamy being seperated totally sucked. I would love the prequel if there wasn't huge gaps between episodes but it's probably not gonna happen because the CW doesn't wanna pick it up because of how terrible season 7 was and its viewershipย 

• thanks 1

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

If they could keep renewing it season after season of dreadful viewers then I think theyโ€™d fund a prequel. Question is, would they renew it for a second season? Cos prequels and spin offs rarely ever take offย 

The Vampire Diaries is the rare case. It literally has 2 spinoffs. The Originals is a spinoff of the vampire diaries. Legacies is a spinoff of the originals and its in it's third season! ย Have you seen any of them?

• paws up 1

Just now, Delusional said:

I watched up to like season 3 of TVD and I donโ€™t think I like it. Super boring for me personally, nothing keeping me hooked to it so I stoppedย 

Really? I loved it so much I watched it twice. Maybe you would like The Originals, it's more mature as a show

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
2 minutes ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

Brooklyn 99
ย 

I LOVE this show! I always go back to it when I canโ€™t find anything interesting. Itโ€™s hilarious!ย :witch-laugh:

Moderator 6,288
2 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

spacer.png

ย 

Itโ€™s So good;ย an emotional rollercoaster! I watched it a couple months back during the first round of quarantine and I couldnโ€™t stop. One of the best shows Iโ€™ve watched in a while and definitely worth it!ย 

• paws up 2

59 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Total Drama! I am obsessed with this show since 2009ย :romance:

37c1d5c2ebee331abcb1c868e65efd5d.jpg

I haven't seen that but I see people sayingย on TikTok saying that the black girl is a stereotypeย and portrays black women negatively

• shook 1