What are you're favourite TV Show's

thetea

41 minutes ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

I don't watch too much of TV shows but here's what ik that I love (I don't rlly know much TV shows and some aren't for under 16 (yes I am not 17 or 18)):

Brooklyn 99
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
The Good Place
Grey's Anatomy
Seinfeld

You follow the age guidelines? I literally don't know anyone who's not watched something because of its age requirement. I grew up with inappropriate movies like White Chicks and Scary Movie

ARTPOPster 1,672
Just now, thetea said:

You follow the age guidelines? I literally don't know anyone who's not watched something because of its age requirement. I grew up with inappropriate movies like White Chicks and Scary Movie

Yeah, even I can't watch ASIB without my parents or sister knowing because it's Rated R although I watched White Chicks once.

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

Yeah, even I can't watch ASIB without my parents or sister knowing because it's Rated R although I watched White Chicks once.

OMG I feel bad for you. A Star Is Born isn't even overly inappropriate. I feel like having over restrictive parents leads to children becoming very manipulative and cunning. I had pretty strict parents and I learnt how to be manipulative and lie well from it, they were never strict with age guidelines though.

ARTPOPster 1,672
Just now, thetea said:

OMG I feel bad for you. A Star Is Born isn't even overly inappropriate. I feel like having over restrictive parents leads to children becoming very manipulative and cunning. I had pretty strict parents and I learnt how to be manipulative and lie well from it, they were never strict with age guidelines though.

Tbh my parents are so strict but they can be soft sometimes but since I'm not even at the right age and they won't let me watch some movies unless I watch it with them.

Tbh my parents are so strict but they can be soft sometimes but since I'm not even at the right age and they won't let me watch some movies unless I watch it with them.

I wouldn't recommend watching it with them. It'll be awkward. I forgot that there's a scene where she's in the bath and she stands up with her t*t$ out. Also you'll cry at the ending. I watched it with my parents and they were laughing at me cause I was crying so much at the end

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
Just now, thetea said:

I wouldn't recommend watching it with them. It'll be awkward. I forgot that there's a scene where she's in the bath and she stands up with her t*t$ out. Also you'll cry at the ending. I watched it with my parents and they were laughing at me cause I was crying so much at the end

yeah i watched asib and ahs without them knowing once or thrice.

yeah i watched asib and ahs without them knowing once or thrice.

The ahs seasons with gaga. I've been meaning to see that. My sister said her acting sucked and that season was boring:katy:, but then her boyfriend said it was amazing and her acting was good:oscar:

• shook 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
11 minutes ago, thetea said:

The ahs seasons with gaga. I've been meaning to see that. My sister said her acting sucked and that season was boring:katy:, but then her boyfriend said it was amazing and her acting was good:oscar:

PLSSSSS it wasn't bad, it was actually good

Moderator 6,288
19 minutes ago, thetea said:

I only watched it last month but I thought it was ok. 

A Popster Is Born 10,139
1 hour ago, thetea said:

I haven't seen that but I see people saying on TikTok saying that the black girl is a stereotype and portrays black women negatively

Oh really? Well everyone has a stereotype tbh. But the black girl is one of the best characters, a total queen :oscar:

A Popster Is Born 10,139
1 hour ago, thetea said:

I watched all AHS seasons because of Gaga, but tbh Hotel was the worst :icant: Not because of Gaga, but the story felt a bit messy to me

3 hours ago, Doncho said:

I watched all AHS seasons because of Gaga, but tbh Hotel was the worst :icant: Not because of Gaga, but the story felt a bit messy to me

Its weird how diverse Ryan Murphy's shows are. he went from glee to ahs, to scream queens

• paws up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...