POPa911 Suggestions

admin

The Popster 67
33 minutes ago, Twitter said:

At least I’m not the only one. I do think if we get a tinted or dark mode option more users would like it. 

Definitely. We could have even more color options, if it's possible of course. Maybe some motives from each era? Maybe I'm going too far but it could be nice. 

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Variants on designs will definitely come, but likely not any time too soon. That's more a 6 month plan.

That said, dark mode is something I'd like to get up and running by the end of the year!

ARTPOPster 2,173

I would say a few more emoji’s, like the iconic meme of her holding the wine glass while wearing the pink shirt, the FireGa emoji of her infront of the fire in Bad Romance, and also Poot Lovato :ally:

Edited by ProjectJoanne
  • paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I would say a few more emoji’s, like the iconic meme of her holding the wine glass while wearing the pink shirt, the FireGa emoji of her infront of the fire in Bad Romance, and also Poot Lovato :ally:

Yeah, I know people really want more emojis. They’re the next item post mods!

• yaas, gaga 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Kindness Admin 6,892
39 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I think both could benefit - even 330 ppi or so would make a big difference.

I think ok desktop in posts it’s quite big and that whole area is sorta large, so I don’t think I’ll adjust that. Mobile can probably be a little bigger. I’ll play around, I just don’t want to make the long pages been longer. 

• paws up 1

4 minutes ago, admin said:

I think ok desktop in posts it’s quite big and that whole area is sorta large, so I don’t think I’ll adjust that. Mobile can probably be a little bigger. I’ll play around, I just don’t want to make the long pages been longer. 

Okay. If the auto resolution applied to each image upon upload could be changed to about 330 or so, that would have the biggest impact.

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
5 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Okay. If the auto resolution applied to each image upon upload could be changed to about 330 or so, that would have the biggest impact.

Hmm. I’m not sure I can adjust how the system saves and outputs the images. But I’ll check. They give very little space for actual images and stuff on the platform, so I think it’s rather aggressive in space saving. 

23 minutes ago, admin said:

Hmm. I’m not sure I can adjust how the system saves and outputs the images. But I’ll check. They give very little space for actual images and stuff on the platform, so I think it’s rather aggressive in space saving. 

Okay, I also wanted to point out that profile header images can be huge (I was able to upload an 8MB image while avi size maxes out at 980 KB or so,)  maybe you can somehow lower that dramatically while marginally tweaking the native avi size.

• shook 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
8 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Okay, I also wanted to point out that profile header images can be huge (I was able to upload an 8MB image while avi size maxes out at 980 KB or so,)  maybe you can somehow lower that dramatically while marginally tweaking the native avi size.

Omg. Lol

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
2 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Ya. I ended up uploading a smaller file tho.

Thank you for catching that. I didn't realize the settings are all wrong. I also didn't realize what you meant by bigger size. It's now updated to 500.

• yaas, gaga 1