POPa911 Suggestions

admin

On 12/15/2022 at 2:38 PM, admin said:

I see your point, but the vibe of the site is what it is. Charts encompasses essentially everything because that's where people go. We'll see what changes in the future, but we will not be forcing charts-only chats at this time.

i did say i saw a lot of non related comments like,oh my fav album is chromatica, oh she got a nomination for..i like this look on gaga...like...that's not a vibe if the topic say "Chart Thread"  couldn't find any stats or update bc of that..i get that in this site they use a Chart Thread to post about everything else, that's why i did a suggestion and ask about it, because for me seems wrong if we are in a forum to talk about stuff we need order so we can check the stuff that we like or we want to discuss and we can do that using different threads and respect the topic, but if it is what it is its okay with me, now i know, thank you.::-):

• paws up 1

On 12/15/2022 at 3:17 PM, Leptine said:

I think you're missing the point that this has been a small community for years with users in here using that thread as base for general discussions other than tracking charts, like the one on ATRL, for sure if other people keep arriving in here, things might change and we can use the other sections of the board for other discussions, just be patient.

Small or big community, as a forum should keep things in order so we can discuss stuff in the right place, just my opinion... i am not impatient i did a suggestion. i got an explanation so i am good with it and i don't think forums need more people just to get things right anyway, i like this site that's why i am trying to help and do a suggestion because this has the pontential to be a place for a lot of people.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,176
On 12/15/2022 at 8:37 PM, BloodyMagic said:

Small or big community, as a forum should keep things in order so we can discuss stuff in the right place, just my opinion... i am not impatient i did a suggestion. i got an explanation so i am good with it and i don't think forums need more people just to get things right anyway, i like this site that's why i am trying to help and do a suggestion because this has the pontential to be a place for a lot of people.

Look, your suggestion is correct, not saying the contrary, but the number of users in a board makes the difference.

The active users in here were not many before the recent new arrives, it made sense that they managed to keep all the conversation in an unique thread also because they were doing the exact thing before in the GGD chart thread before, it's basically like our base on ATRL at the end.

If many other users keep arriving (and stay active) it's clear that that thread can't be used for all the discussions otherwise it would become too much messy and confusionary, that is what I meant for having patience.

• paws up 2