What's the most underrated BUT BEST Lady Gaga music video?

NotGod

What's the most underrated but best music video in Lady Gaga's career?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Most Underrated but best Music Video by Lady Gaga

• Just Dance
    • Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
    • LoveGame
    • Alejandro
    • The Edge of Glory
    • You And I
    • Perfect Illusion
    • Million Reasons
    • John Wayne
    • Stupid Love
    • Shallow

LoveGame all the way. It's a simple video, but the choreo and the color scheme really make the video great for me.

Yoü And I had potential, but there are too many things thrown together and it got messy. Stupid Love had potential too, but the IPhone ruined it. You can only do so much with it. Now if Rodriguez had directed it we could've had a masterpiece.

Perfect Illusion would be fine if it weren't so epilepsy inducing. The constant lights flashing is annoying. John Wayne had some fun ideas in there, but the video is too fast-paced and all-over-the-place to be good.

Alejandro is just plain bad and made to shock people. The only good scenes are the beginning when she's walking in the snow with the heart on the pillow and the black and white scene where she has the bob.

Just Dance and Beautiful, Dirty, Rich are basic. But it's understandable since she was a new artist back then. The Edge Of Glory is too, but we know the story behind that too.

Million Reasons... Well, nothing could've saved her.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,813
x3
15 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Why is Alejandro here?:katy:

Alejandro video is one of the reasons that the GP started hating on Gaga but you guys aren't yet ready to talk about it

• paws up 2
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

It’s her forth most viewed video and for what. Her eating that necklace and bdsm gay sex please :icant:

Seth Meyers Thank You GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

1 hour ago, little legend said:

Alejandro video is one of the reasons that the GP started hating on Gaga but you guys aren't yet ready to talk about it

Temptation Island Yes GIF by Videoland

I'm glad to see two legends with common sense!

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 3,689

My vote is for You and I - I actually like the messiness to it and the mermaid metaphor. I don't think it gets enough attention as an artistic interpretation of the song.

Runner up: LoveGame - this is the one instance where the music video > song for me. The choreo in the NY subway is spot on and memorable

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,813
x3

John Wayne ( still had nightmares that the dog dying in the video was real and i was like:classic_ohmy:

Also You and I is amazing video and very underated

Edited by little legend