Jump to content

Greetings Himeros!


Joanne
 Share

Recommended Posts

The Popster 23

Hello everyone! My username is Joanne, but you can call me Luca! :kiss:

I'm 21 years old, my birthday is on December 10th and I was born & raised in Belgium (the Flanders)! I've been a Gaga stan since her debut, oh yes! I also stan Ariana Grande, Halsey Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, BLACKPINK, Lana Del Rey, Britney Spears & so many more! My pronouns are he/him! 

I'm excited to participate in this forum! :bunny:

  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop-a-911-ster 35,545
2 minutes ago, Joanne said:

Hello everyone! My username is Joanne, but you can call me Luca! :kiss:

I'm 21 years old, my birthday is on December 10th and I was born & raised in Belgium (the Flanders)! I've been a Gaga stan since her debut, oh yes! I also stan Ariana Grande, Halsey Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, BLACKPINK, Lana Del Rey, Britney Spears & so many more! My pronouns are he/him! 

I'm excited to participate in this forum! :bunny:

You can add them to your profile! :kiss:

  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Popster 23
Just now, Dirkje said:

Heey welcome! Its very nice to meet you!

If you need anything just let us know!

Thank you very much! :classic_love:

1 minute ago, ... said:

God of sexual desire!

billie-but-cat.jpg

Only the biggest female song of the 2010's! :nicki_scream:

  • hugs 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Joanne said:

Hello everyone! My username is Joanne, but you can call me Luca! :kiss:

I'm 21 years old, my birthday is on December 10th and I was born & raised in Belgium (the Flanders)! I've been a Gaga stan since her debut, oh yes! I also stan Ariana Grande, Halsey Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, BLACKPINK, Lana Del Rey, Britney Spears & so many more! My pronouns are he/him! 

I'm excited to participate in this forum! :bunny:

We are happy to have you here !! 

  • hugs 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Popster 23
Just now, Grasim said:

We are happy to have you here !! 

Thank you so much, this seems like a very nice & kind community, kinda tired of all the negativity I experience on other forums :billie: and social media even though I'd like to stay in touch with Gaga & all things pop culture! 

  • paws up 1
  • hugs 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Popster 23
1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

Welcome! I already stan you because of your username :gaga-thanks::lesson:

Thank you! :classic_love:

Putting some respect on an album that was very much needed in Gaga's life AND discography to show her versatility! :lesson: 

  • yaas, gaga 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator 4,648
1 minute ago, Joanne said:

Thank you so much, this seems like a very nice & kind community, kinda tired of all the negativity I experience on other forums :billie: and social media even though I'd like to stay in touch with Gaga & all things pop culture! 

We totally understand. We are a community that builds on kindness! So that sounds like you found your home!

  • hugs 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop-a-911-ster 35,545
1 minute ago, Joanne said:

Thank you! :classic_love:

Putting some respect on an album that was very much needed in Gaga's life AND discography to show her versatility! :lesson: 

your emote game is strong for a newbie :icant:

a lurker methinks :lesson:

  • lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Popster 23
Just now, Dirkje said:

We totally understand. We are a community that builds on kindness! So that sounds like you found your home!

Thank you very much! ♥

 

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Popster 23
3 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Welcome to Popa911 @Joanne! Happy to have you here! 

Thank you so much! ♥

3 minutes ago, ... said:

your emote game is strong for a newbie :icant:

a lurker methinks :lesson:

I know a hit emote when I see one! 

spacer.png

Edited by Joanne
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...