Who do you want Gaga to collab with?

Musicisfreedom

The Popster 61
1 minute ago, NotDoctor said:

Honestly I'd also wanna see another track with Flo.  I don't hate Hey Girl the way some people do but I wanna see a big electronic track with the two of them

Same 100%. Hey Girl didn't have a Gaga and Florence vibe specifically. Just Joanne vibe. I love the song, but I'd love them to do something darker and more epic and huge. WITH a video and single treatment.

• paws up 1

The Popster 248

Rina, Brooke Queendy and 2011 pink haired Roman Minaj Zolanski :octopus:

Luckily this is not... You know :gaga-scream:

So I don't expect to get sadded only because I mentioned Nicki

Rina Sawayama, Doja Cat, and Madonna. Also, this is the longest shot ever, but I'd like a proper collaboration with Infected Mushroom, the guys who originally produced the Aura instrumental, sold it to Gaga, and got p*ssed at how their credit was listed or something. I never see it happening but I really want it :ally:

Spoiler

-Beyoncé again (I think they would make something FAR more superior than telephone given their growth as artists.) Also, the long awaited Telephone sequel (I don't count Aura:ally:)

- Kesha (I hope the rumored collab for Chromatica is real and leaks, I’m sure they would have a beautiful song about recovering from your traumas. Something powerful like Praying!

-Adele, they would make a beautiful ballad together and their heavenly voices together on a track would be great! (Plus a hit is secured hihi)

- Madonna, It would be symbolic to have these two on a pop record maybe similar to vogue or born this way, very gay, sassy and in your face! A moment for the pop culture history books I fear.

ARTPOPster 1,331

Gaga Collab with The Weeknd Challenge, plus on females I'd like to see a Gaga×Rihanna Pop banger and a Gaga×Adele Ballad. My dream collabs.