CEREMONY | Colors

gagaschickens

Just now, YourPocko said:

A royal color that gave birth to many amazing colors (including beautiful lavender) ... a classical staple and a moving color that's a delight to look at ... dark blue is THAT color

dark blue is cute, probably my fave from all the blues.

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 553

Aaaaand that was so entertaining to me and it's so funny that aaaaall of this was because of colors.. it was so good spending this time with you .. thank you @gagaschickens for organizing this it must have taken too much time.. and thanks to the voters and the active participants in this megarate for interacting and making this time entertaining. I hope I didn't offend your fave color too much (I'm sorry) and I can't wait to meet again soon :kiss:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,677

10 minutes ago, Twitter said:

3 of them are on my side Ms. cHiMpMünK

spacer.png

I have Ms. entela and her dupe harem on my side, stay pressed Ms. Ostrich 

spacer.png

Edited by danwasd
  • lol 1

Just now, YourPocko said:

Aaaaand that was so entertaining to me and it's so funny that aaaaall of this was because of colors.. it was so good spending this time with you .. thank you @gagaschickens for organizing this it must have taken too much time.. and thanks to the voters and the active participants in this megarate for interacting and making this time entertaining. I hope I didn't offend your fave color too much (I'm sorry) and I can't wait to meet again soon :kiss:

it did take quite a while. im EXHAUSTED. i want to go to sleep now lol, its late anyway. im afraid i fvcked some stuff up way too much because of my tiredness, but at least i didnt fall asleep on the computer.

but yeah it was very very fun, glad you enjoyed it as well! ill be doing more soon enough, i promise! more fun ones like these lol

• hugs 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,677
1 minute ago, gagaschickens said:

it did take quite a while. im EXHAUSTED. i want to go to sleep now lol, its late anyway. im afraid i fvcked some stuff up way too much because of my tiredness, but at least i didnt fall asleep on the computer.

but yeah it was very very fun, glad you enjoyed it as well! ill be doing more soon enough, i promise! more fun ones like these lol

tysm for hosting this, not your fault f-words have shitty taste

DBD1169-F-D7-F3-418-B-BB97-BB1-D938-F81-

Edited by danwasd
  • paws up 1

Just now, danwasd said:

tysm for hosting this, not your fault f-words have shitty taste

DBD1169-F-D7-F3-418-B-BB97-BB1-D938-F81-

THIS GIF IM SCREAMING

i think the distaste is what makes it fun though. imagine if everyone had perfect taste. there would be no mini arguments, no mess. it'd be boring. 

so yeah thank yall for attending as well<3 this was fun

• paws up 1