Jump to content

Eurovision 2022 -FINAL


Imperial Legend
 Share

Recommended Posts

Popster This Way 564
On 1/26/2021 at 5:14 PM, Blown Away said:

I agree so much with Dami Im. It has nice production and she served flawless vocals that were better than the studio recording.

I was really p*ssed that night because that screamfest of Ukraine won. If it hadn't been for the song being a bit anti-Russian it would've been bottom 5 :overit:

Kate was nice, but Arcade, She Got Me and Replay were better imo.

but the whistle tons were good

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fame Popster 485
14 minutes ago, crazybadbich97 said:

so when is it airing ? 

Rehearsals aren't until 8 or 9 May. The Grand Final is like... the 21st of May or something? So we still have a month.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Imperial Legend changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest-Rehearsals
Deactivated 27,911
x2

Voila is definitely a grower but that’s not a good thing for an act that automatically makes it through to the grand final 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop-a-911-ster 20,379
x3
10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Voila is definitely a grower but that’s not a good thing for an act that automatically makes it through to the grand final 

 

The fact that in the past years they play around a min of the big 5 songs on the semi-finals cause other songs that are competing on the semi-finals get extra boost and exposure :icant:

The lack of promo and exposure (from the semi-finals) is what the Big 5 deserve from their fraudulence of being in the final automatically cause they pay more money:snake:

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Popster This Way 564
10 minutes ago, little legend said:

The fact that in the past years they play around a min of the big 5 songs on the semi-finals cause other songs that are competing on the semi-finals get extra boost and exposure :icant:

The lack of promo and exposure (from the semi-finals) is what the Big 5 deserve from their fraudulence of being in the final automatically cause they pay more money:snake:

and I just googled they don´t even pay that much money... The thing is germany wanted to leave the ESC many times and one times I understood it how could people don´t give the trophey to no angels ...the  legendary girl group or cascada  they are national treaseurs (sp?) (cascada not really but no Angels definetly)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop-a-911-ster 20,379
x3
3 minutes ago, crazybadbich97 said:

and I just googled they don´t even pay that much money... The thing is germany wanted to leave the ESC many times and one times I understood it how could people don´t give the trophey to no angels ...the  legendary girl group or cascada  they are national treaseurs (sp?) (cascada not really but no Angels definetly)

I can not understand them at all. That song was just ok . They were really really breathtaking songs that didnt win but still  no one wanted to leave cause of this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Popster This Way 564
Just now, little legend said:

I can not understand them at all. That song was just ok . They were really really breathtaking songs that didnt win but still  no one wanted to leave cause of this.

yeah it was there worst performance ever :D but germans don´t care they love there no angels :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Deactivated 27,911
x2
12 minutes ago, little legend said:

This performance will be a mess

 

You never know. Performances like these are always heavily improved by camera angles. Imagine if someone filmed this performance from the side :rip:

I’m also confused on how they are filming all these rehearsals, I thought they keep them under wraps until the semi finals?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop-a-911-ster 20,379
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

You never know. Performances like these are always heavily improved by camera angles. Imagine if someone filmed this performance from the side :rip:

I’m also confused on how they are filming all these rehearsals, I thought they keep them under wraps until the semi finals?

I dont know , i saw a lot of leaks. Still i remember that in previous years we had already seen the whole performances , this year are actually kept secret( except from 30-40sec)

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Deactivated 27,911
x2
11 minutes ago, little legend said:

I hated the fact that Eurovision in Portugal 2018 didn't had a led screen. We are not in the 90s or 00s :nicki_scream:

I’m kinda confused on what that is behind the performers then, just lights? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...