Eurovision 2024

little legend

Popster This Way 564
On 1/26/2021 at 5:14 PM, Blown Away said:

I agree so much with Dami Im. It has nice production and she served flawless vocals that were better than the studio recording.

I was really p*ssed that night because that screamfest of Ukraine won. If it hadn't been for the song being a bit anti-Russian it would've been bottom 5 :overit:

Kate was nice, but Arcade, She Got Me and Replay were better imo.

but the whistle tons were good

The Fame Popster 485
14 minutes ago, crazybadbich97 said:

so when is it airing ? 

Rehearsals aren't until 8 or 9 May. The Grand Final is like... the 21st of May or something? So we still have a month.

• 3 weeks later...
  • little legend changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest-Rehearsals
Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3
10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Voila is definitely a grower but that’s not a good thing for an act that automatically makes it through to the grand final 

The fact that in the past years they play around a min of the big 5 songs on the semi-finals cause other songs that are competing on the semi-finals get extra boost and exposure :icant:

The lack of promo and exposure (from the semi-finals) is what the Big 5 deserve from their fraudulence of being in the final automatically cause they pay more money:snake:

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 564
10 minutes ago, little legend said:

The fact that in the past years they play around a min of the big 5 songs on the semi-finals cause other songs that are competing on the semi-finals get extra boost and exposure :icant:

The lack of promo and exposure (from the semi-finals) is what the Big 5 deserve from their fraudulence of being in the final automatically cause they pay more money:snake:

and I just googled they don´t even pay that much money... The thing is germany wanted to leave the ESC many times and one times I understood it how could people don´t give the trophey to no angels ...the  legendary girl group or cascada  they are national treaseurs (sp?) (cascada not really but no Angels definetly)

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3
3 minutes ago, crazybadbich97 said:

and I just googled they don´t even pay that much money... The thing is germany wanted to leave the ESC many times and one times I understood it how could people don´t give the trophey to no angels ...the  legendary girl group or cascada  they are national treaseurs (sp?) (cascada not really but no Angels definetly)

I can not understand them at all. That song was just ok . They were really really breathtaking songs that didnt win but still  no one wanted to leave cause of this.

Popster This Way 564
Just now, little legend said:

I can not understand them at all. That song was just ok . They were really really breathtaking songs that didnt win but still  no one wanted to leave cause of this.

yeah it was there worst performance ever :D but germans don´t care they love there no angels :D 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

You never know. Performances like these are always heavily improved by camera angles. Imagine if someone filmed this performance from the side :rip:

I’m also confused on how they are filming all these rehearsals, I thought they keep them under wraps until the semi finals?

I dont know , i saw a lot of leaks. Still i remember that in previous years we had already seen the whole performances , this year are actually kept secret( except from 30-40sec)

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I’m kinda confused on what that is behind the performers then, just lights? 

i dont know :bradley:

• paws up 1

• little legend changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest- 2 days for the Semi Final
Moderator 16,149

My favorites for this year:

#1 Set Me Free - EDEN

#2 Je me casse - Destiny

#3 Discoteque - THE ROOP

#4 El DIablo - Elena Tsagrinou

#5 Tout l'univers - Gjon's Tears

#6 Sugar - Natalia Gordienko

#7 Mata Hari - Efendi

#8 ZITTI E BUONI - Maneskin

#9 Tick-Tock - Albina

#10 Karma - Anxhela Peristeri

All I want is for Je Me Casse to be top 5, Voila, Mata Hari and The Wrong Place need to make the top 10.

The Wrong Place shouldn't win though, the guy from Hooverphonic's ego is insufferably big enough as it is.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3

My favourites this year

#1 France 

#2 Italy 

#3 Cyprus 

#4 Iceland 

#5 Ukraine

#6 Sweden

#7 Greece

#8 Malta

#9 Australia