Eurovision 2024

little legend

• little legend changed the title to Eurovision - Sweden wins - EBU cancel the fraud juries
Moderator 16,150
On 5/14/2023 at 3:17 PM, Dean Judaster said:

WTF I just now only realized Germany Lord of the Lost is the same band I've been listening to for the Judas cover

They're actually a pretty bi act, even opening for Iron Maiden. Too bad that Finland took all the rock votes :bradley:

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3

The mess in my country today. Everyone at social media, TV shows, news and etc. is super furious/mad with the greek jury for not giving Cyprus 12 pts. Even A list stars are posting about this and is already considered one if the biggest scandals of the years :banana:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,358
On 5/14/2023 at 12:53 PM, corvus albus said:

They're actually a pretty bi act, even opening for Iron Maiden. Too bad that Finland took all the rock votes :bradley:

I'm assuming you meant big, or did you actually mean bi?

Moderator 16,150
On 5/14/2023 at 11:32 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I'm assuming you meant big, or did you actually mean bi?

The lead singer did say he had something with a man, but he also has a child :icant:

But I did mean big initially :icant:

A Popster Is Born 14,670
On 5/15/2023 at 2:45 AM, little legend said:

The mess in my country today. Everyone at social media, TV shows, news and etc. is super furious/mad with the greek jury for not giving Cyprus 12 pts. Even A list stars are posting about this and is already considered one if the biggest scandals of the years :banana:

why are they acting like Greece & Cyprus are on the brink of civil war :dead:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,670

#5 (+41) Tattoo - 4,275,290
#7 (+61) Cha Cha Cha - 3,819,748
#28 (+103) Queen of Kings - 2,236,355
#91 NEW Unicorn - 1,420,732
#193 RE Due Vite - 1,039,657

• paws up 1

• little legend changed the title to Eurovision 2024
  • 3 weeks later...
Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3

https://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000009628640.html

Greta Thunberg: Sweden takes Eurovision too seriously, Finland should have won

Climate activist Greta Thunberg says that Finland's Käärijä fit the spirit of Eurovision better than Sweden's Loreen's performance

Sweden and Finland's participation in Eurovision is still talked about in Sweden.

Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg says in an interview with HS that Sweden takes Eurovision too seriously.

Thunberg also has a clear view of which country should have won Eurovision.

"If Sweden sends a performance like Loreen, it is not in the spirit of Eurovision. A suitable performance for Eurovision was, for example, Finland's performance, which should have won."

Loreen from Sweden won the Eurovision Song Contest held in Liverpool in May with her song Tattoo . Second came Suomen Käärijä with his song Cha Cha Cha .

Loreen won five thanks to the judges' votes. Käärijä got the most audience votes.

Loreen has won Eurovision twice, Sweden seven times, Finland once.

HS met Thunberg on the street in Stockholm, and the actual topic of the interview was Swedish identity. The article about it will appear around the time of Sweden's national day. National Day is June 6.

:laughga:

• paws up 1

• 8 months later...
Pop-a-911-ster 20,588

Estonia chose their Eurovision entry today :applause: A rap group featuring a folk band and they sing about definitely not doing drugs :icant:

spacer.png

• paws up 2