The “Fake LG6 Leak” song

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

Ok so not exactly Lady Gaga related, but still Gaga related as to how it’s known, and it’s primarily known in his fan base as being a fake LG6 leak.

Up until last night I had NO idea what this song was called or who it was by, but I found the snippet last night and searched up the lyrics only to see that someone on Reddit actually found the song! It’s called “Revelling by Thomas McNiece & April Mackay”

Honestly this gives me HUGE AHS vibes like I could imagine this song being on the soundtrack to one of the seasons, I loved this song instantly as soon as I heard the fake LG6 snippet and I’m so glad I know what it’s called now, I added it to playlists on Spotify and I think it’s one of my new fave songs :oscar:

Edited by ProjectJoanne

• ProjectJoanne changed the title to The “Fake LG6 Leak” song
Banned 550
33 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Ok so not exactly Lady Gaga related, but still Gaga related as to how it’s known, and it’s primarily known in his fan base as being a fake LG6 leak.

Up until last night I had NO idea what this song was called or who it was by, but I found the snippet last night and searched up the lyrics only to see that someone on Reddit actually found the song! It’s called “Revelling by Thomas McNiece & April Mackay”

Honestly this gives me HUGE AHS vibes like I could imagine this song being on the soundtrack to one of the seasons, I loved this song instantly as soon as I heard the fake LG6 snippet and I’m so glad I know what it’s called now, I added it to playlists on Spotify and I think it’s one of my new fave songs :oscar:

Where's the fake snippet?