What are your hobbies in your life ?

Miaou

Moderator 3,690

I love cooking, recently I started baking so that is a new hobby I picked up. A year ago I started playing tennis so I also enjoy that. I used to play the saxophone for 8 years but I stopped due the toxicity in my orchestra. I also loved to go to parties with my friends but due to miss Covid I have stopped doing that.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,602
19 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

My biggest passion and a way of life is playing tennis. I’ve been playing since I was 4, I’ve had a pro career which ended due to some injuries but now I’m a hitting partner to some of the best juniors and seniors in my country and I love that. Also, music and movies (tv series) are also my hobby. Apart from that I love to spend time with my bf with whom I share my life with for 6 years now. Life is great. 

I played tennis during 10 years and I did competitions so maybe you can be my coach 👀

If only you didn’t hate France 👀

Edited by Miaou
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

@Miaou, like me learning French, I've always wanted to be good at tennis, but I've only played a handful of times. Imma fly over to France for some French lessons while playing tennis. Then I'll start trying to earn my tennis badges by challenging gym leaders like you @DonnieDarko.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,602
Just now, admin said:

@Miaou, like me learning French, I've always wanted to be good at tennis, but I've only played a handful of times. Imma fly over to France for some French lessons while playing tennis. Then I'll start trying to earn my tennis badges by challenging gym leaders like you @DonnieDarko.

Take a flight to Paris sis ☺️ 
We will learn French, get drunk in the bars of Paris and we will play Tennis next to the Arc de Triomphe 🔥🔥

• yaas, gaga 1