Gaga's Scrapped Projects

JJ Monster

New Poll: Scrapped Projects  

32 members have voted

1. 1. If Gaga was to release these scrapped projects which would you want?

• The Born This Way Ball DVD
    • ARTPOP ACT 2
    • ARTRAVE ARTPOP Ball Tour DVD
    • Original LG5 album
    • Joanne World Tour DVD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popster to Popster 3,889

Original LG5 album. As much as I love Joanne, I'd be curious to see how it was originally intended to be.

I might be the only one who really could care less if a tour gets a DVD. Monster Ball deserved one, but not sure if any other tours do.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
9 hours ago, JJ Monster said:

That album was supposed to be a disco album. But Joanne was the right choice. And Frankensteined can always be released in the future or now a days leak.

Yes! I would have been there for horror-disco especially during the AHS: Hotel era. But I agree that Joanne was the right move and a great prelude to ASIB. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
42 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I might be the only one who really could care less if a tour gets a DVD. Monster Ball deserved one, but not sure if any other tours do.

Same feeling here especially when there are videos on YouTube out there, albeit lesser quality. Although I do feel guilty watching them knowing they are done without permission...

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,583
8 hours ago, JJ Monster said:

All I know is that album was supposed to be a Disco album.

What's your source on that?

I thought after those documents leaks we learned that "original LG5" was fan fiction the same way that the "original concept for ARTPOP" was fan fiction 

Edited by NotDoctor
  • paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
22 minutes ago, NYNJ Nights said:

Same feeling here especially when there are videos on YouTube out there, albeit lesser quality. Although I do feel guilty watching them knowing they are done without permission...

Exactly how I feel too. I could always rewatch TMB tour, but I don't have a big desire when I know I can watch the other tours online. Now getting an entire NEW ALBUM? Yes please. :lesson: So, I chose original LG5 haha.

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 319
3 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

What's your source on that?

I thought after those documents leaks we learned that "original LG5" was fan fiction the same way that the "original concept for ARTPOP" was fan fiction 

What was the original concept for ARTPOP according to this fan fiction? I’ve never heard of this! Unless you’re talking about the two part album thing (one art, one pop)

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
Just now, GagaSine said:

What was the original concept for ARTPOP according to this fan fiction? I’ve never heard of this! Unless you’re talking about the two part album thing (one art, one pop)

It was said to a "dark side of fame" album with white roses and "the truth is in the red lipstick.". Basically it seemed like people heard Princess Die and jumped to conclusions and then those theories just became accepted as fact with no real basis in reality 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 3,752
42 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

It was said to a "dark side of fame" album with white roses and "the truth is in the red lipstick.". Basically it seemed like people heard Princess Die and jumped to conclusions and then those theories just became accepted as fact with no real basis in reality 

interestingly I kind of feel like that's what ARTPOP ended up being in it's own weird way

• paws up 3

The Fame Popster 371
6 hours ago, Blown Away said:

Perfect Illusion disco? I can't really imagine that to be honest. I really hope it leaks someday.

Almost 2 years ago Mark Ronson played it in his LV Residency the demo. To be honest it sounded awful compared to the album version.

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 371
4 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

Original LG5 album. As much as I love Joanne, I'd be curious to see how it was originally intended to be.

The original LG5 was supposed to be inspired by AHS Hotel and I think that's how she came up with the song Vampire?