tell me your secrets

Joannesrats

Community Leader 1,294
2 hours ago, calmar said:

It's crazy. I climbed a volcano in January and now I can't write or walk straight. :bradley: I'm hoping that eventually, spinal surgery will fix it.

Sending you lots of love @calmar hugs. 

Wishing you for your speedy recovery. Just make sure to take plenty of rest and dont over exert. 

• paws up 1

Pop visitors
2 hours ago, calmar said:

It's crazy. I climbed a volcano in January and now I can't write or walk straight. :bradley: I'm hoping that eventually, spinal surgery will fix it.

Wishing your the best! 
but climbing a volcano?!!? That sounds sick! 

The Fame Popster 318

guess i have to share something now huh 💭

let's see... 

well once i dated the daughter of the cafeteria lady at school, and some months later i dated her son, that's not a secret but it was funny when she found out lolol guess i really wanted to be her son in law

• lol 3

The Fame Popster 485
2 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

Wishing your the best! 
but climbing a volcano?!!? That sounds sick! 

Yeah, I went up Ilamatepec in El Salvador. :classic_biggrin:

Pop visitors
12 minutes ago, ice bear said:

let's see... 

well once i dated the daughter of the cafeteria lady at school, and some months later i dated her son, that's not a secret but it was funny when she found out lolol guess i really wanted to be her son in law

I mean, if I was the sister, I think it might be even kinda shocking or interesting to say the least once you switched :dean_scream:

ARTPOPster 1,331
8 hours ago, Twitter said:

I’m straight. The end.

I'm Bi- let's patch the line :shakes::pillow:

Spoiler

Jk

But for real though! :octopus:

ARTPOPster 1,331

I had a secret crush on this boy, and for his birthday his girlfriend made a scrap book in which all of his friends wrote things, and I being the hoe I am wrote sexual things on it posing as a girl and signed anonymously, well it didn't end well and his gf caused a scene and they broke up! 

They never found out it was me!

Pop visitors
Just now, TINDER said:

I had a secret crush on this boy, and for his birthday his girlfriend made a scrap book in which all of his friends wrote things, and I being the hoe I am wrote sexual things on it posing as a girl and signed anonymously, well it didn't end well and his gf caused a scene and they broke up! 

They never found out it was me!

omg thats evil:ohyes:

ARTPOPster 1,331
1 minute ago, monster said:

omg thats evil:ohyes:

Well that girl once called me a Faguette so it was well deserved.:oops:

ARTPOPster 1,319
11 hours ago, ice bear said:

let's see... 

I’ve also had a secret relationship, I was in a closed long distance relationship for just about two years with some random person I met on the Internet and we talked everyday 

:oscar:

Popster to Popster 3,889

I dated a guy like two years ago. 

We ended things amicably, he went back with the mother of his child and yada yada.

We still occasionally chat, all purely friendly and innocent as I'm in a happy relationship,but lately he's been trying to get me to go out with him. I have to tell him SORRY, I'm in a relationship and can't.

He doesn't know that a photographer I follow regularly updates her photos - and I found out via finding many months of photoshoots that he's now ENGAGED to said woman and they have another child now, a newborn baby.

:tea:

Does he tell me this? No. According to him, they aren't even together.

MAURY?? Hi?? :happydance: