How did you discover popa911.com

ice bear

Pop-a-911-ster 26,608

I’m also here since day one with the early version after the chartsters mess on GGD in July. 
Glad there is now the v2 of the site and it’s amazing :shakes:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,583
8 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

On Twitter via @Timmers' tweet.

Oh the drama reached ATRL. How was it received there?

Most of them seemed to fully not care at all or agree that GGD is a shitshow from what I remember

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 17,144

I’m here since the beginning since I was in the banned group back in July. It took long weeks to figure out what to do next and then we decided it would be nice to have a safe place for the fans. That’s how popa911 came around and the admin took it to his hands and made this place as amazing as it is now.

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, GlamourPuss said:

I don't want to talk about my GGD record and don't think it should be relevant here. I know I made some mistakes but theres nothing in my power I can do but we are all human and I have always been kind. 

I mean I have no hostility towards anyone- just stating a fact. I guess a time will come to explain yourself publicly or privately... All ai say is be open to change. 

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 264
5 minutes ago, GlamourPuss said:

I don't want to talk about my GGD record and don't think it should be relevant here. I know I made some mistakes but theres nothing in my power I can do but we are all human and I have always been kind. 

i think it's very very immature to admit that you've made mistakes and not realize there are real consequences from those mistakes that you probably should try and rectify. It's incredibly naive for you to come here and assume that everything will magically dissipate. I personally don't have a problem with you and won't engage further with you on this but you owe some users here an explanation. Also, I'm not even sure this is you so I'll just be quiet here on out for the sake of maintaining quorum on this forum (that rhymed lol) but if it is in fact you, you've got some explaining to do... :awkney:  

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 769
4 hours ago, GlamourPuss said:

it's very relevant considering you were instrumental in most of the users here being wrongly chucked out of a community they spent years being a part of and helping grow, plenty of them literally being banned for nothing :snake: 

you can't join this new community and act like nothing happened... you've now created a very tense atmosphere with your first actions having the 2 main threads about the culling locked (ironic) and if you're feeling unwelcome, maybe put 2 and 2 together :snake:

to voluntarily work for a known xenophobe and power hungry dictator is not at the top of the list when it comes to kindness :snake:

• paws up 3