I ranked all of Gaga's singles!

Doot

The Popster 111

I liked the video. ❤️ Because I found it interesting to see an opinion on Gaga's songs. I have no Little Monster around me (not counting my cousin who is a monumental idiot). So I have no opportunity to have an opinion other than mine on this subject. So I subscribed and I can not wait to see the other videos that you will offer. ^^

Popster This Way 821
11 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

You put Perfect Illusion at the bottom and you're proud of that?

gifffyyy.thumb.gif.8aa6b4ac8f4cd598330c8

Right. Where. She. Belongs. :snake:

Jk/jk/jk. 

I like the song but as a single...girl.. ::8:

6 hours ago, Purple_Aisu said:

I liked the video. ❤️ Because I found it interesting to see an opinion on Gaga's songs. I have no Little Monster around me (not counting my cousin who is a monumental idiot). So I have no opportunity to have an opinion other than mine on this subject. So I subscribed and I can not wait to see the other videos that you will offer. ^^

Aw that was sweet. I'm glad you enjoyed it and I totally understand. Can't wait to make some more!

4 hours ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I agree re Rain On Me it could've been a massive signature for her. But it's popularity I think has ended up more on level of a post release single from TF/BTW whereas it could've been BR or even BTW sized 

Agreed. The song is amazing, but very short, and in a normal non pandemic ravaged world, I think it would have been really massive. 

• paws up 2