Cardi B - "Up" (Song + Video) OUT NOW

PopEmergency

4 minutes ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

:awkney:

Nope

its ok, but I think it is a song that grows on you. i thought the same about WAP but then it ended up being my fifth most streamed song of 2020

Moderator 6,288
12 hours ago, thetea said:

it's good. not as good was WAP but it has the potential to grow on me. it has the same piano type beat that "money" had but it's less aggressive and not as loud

The beat sounds like what I'm now use to hearing from Megan tbh. The video is sickening! The song isn't too bad but I honestly cannot understand anything Cardi is saying when she tries to rap fast.

• paws up 2

• SLAG changed the title to Cardi B - "Up" (Song + Video) OUT NOW
The Fame Popster 401

"gotta argue with him cause a love a toxic b*ch" :billie: 

The UP hook sucks horse dick but I love when they say "I know that's right."

Edited by blue

The Popster 111

I just listened to it, I liked it but nothing more (maybe because it's my first listening). I found the aesthetic of the clip to be pretty (as usual with Cardi B). I think she has the merit of being a good song

9 minutes ago, YourPocko said:

Est-ce bon? Vaut-il la peine d'écouter ?? :énigme:

I find the song worth going to at least listen to it once.

2 hours ago, SLAG said:

The beat sounds like what I'm now use to hearing from Megan tbh. The video is sickening! The song isn't too bad but I honestly cannot understand anything Cardi is saying when she tries to rap face.

she sounds like Ariana when she tries to say ANYTHING at all in positons

• lol 2

Kindness Admin 6,892

Not my fave on first listen. Maybe it'll grow on me. Not really sure what the song is about, lol.

• lol 1

13 hours ago, SLAG said:

The beat sounds like what I'm now use to hearing from Megan tbh. The video is sickening! The song isn't too bad but I honestly cannot understand anything Cardi is saying when she tries to rap fast.

Honestly, the flow and delivery when she tries to go fast near the end reminds me of Blackpink's Ice Cream. 

I liked the song but it sounds just like a Cardi song, especially with her talking about how successful she is. That's all she ever talks about aside from making men want her and her still being able to get it after having her kid.