Kindness punk thread

EuphoricVibez

Gaming Leader 8,440

@PETTY is mad, so lemme write down something chile for this h0e that I love.

Thank you for being my Sephora sister, my makeup friend and for also creating the Trio challenge. You have no idea how much fun I'm having with it and I'm talking about it constantly to my roommate and my co-workers, it's actually sad. Keep making me die laughing with your gifs, your messy life and keep being the supportive light in a lot of people's lives. :classic_love:

• paws up 1

Pop visitors

I know this is generic but I want to say thank you to everyone for being themselves. Our community is kind and caring and amazing. I can’t wait to grow this with all of you. 

Kindness Admin 6,892

Special shout out to all the chartsters for a wild summer and getting us here today. Too many to tag, but y'all know who you are. :sistrens:

Community Leader 454
1 hour ago, Clever Username said:

I know this is generic but I want to say thank you to everyone for being themselves. Our community is kind and caring and amazing. I can’t wait to grow this with all of you. 

I thought you said “I can’t wait to grow old with all of you” and I was like whew wow I’m not sure if I’m ready for that kind of commitment yet :gaga-scream:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 821
3 hours ago, LordeVonKok said:

@Doot - Thank you for inspiring me, actually. I'm scared of becoming an adult, and seeing you get your sh!t together truly motivates me even though it's cringy to say, but it's the truth ... also thank you for being hot in 2015, I guess. tenor.gif

That was really sweet of you to say. Thank you my little mess. 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 821
3 hours ago, LordeVonKok said:

@Doot - Thank you for inspiring me, actually. I'm scared of becoming an adult, and seeing you get your sh!t together truly motivates me even though it's cringy to say, but it's the truth ... also thank you for being hot in 2015, I guess. tenor.gif

That was really sweet of you to say. Thank you my little mess. 

Gaming Leader 6,416
On 10/12/2020 at 8:45 PM, LordeVonKok said:

@PETTY is mad, so lemme write down something chile for this h0e that I love.

Thank you for being my Sephora sister, my makeup friend and for also creating the Trio challenge. You have no idea how much fun I'm having with it and I'm talking about it constantly to my roommate and my co-workers, it's actually sad. Keep making me die laughing with your gifs, your messy life and keep being the supportive light in a lot of people's lives. :classic_love:

Aw you know I was messing with you. But this was sweet, thank you baby. Feeling is mutual WBK

• paws up 2