Kindness punk thread

EuphoricVibez

Popster This Way 821
2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

@Doot you called out my fake body shaming of Hilary Duff’s husband with no knowledge I was trying to get banned in a dramatic fashion and I respect that! 

I'm screaming :rip:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,331

I hope you all are getting banged by finest people on the earth, that's the kindest I can be! Get those D and P words!!!!

:shakes:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop visitors

My Day 2 Kindness Punk Comment goes to @Twitterfor being an icon and legend obviously, but for striving to make the world/internet/forums/ and people better. I feel like when I read his comments and posts I get another perspective on life and it's such a great thing to have. Keep doing great things!

Deactivated 14,311
1 hour ago, Anveeroy said:

I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (ayy, ayy)

:ally:

You went to walmart and bought it yourself?

Day 2 of my kindness punk post. @Doot, thank you for being an inspiration to me, and encouraging me to better, and improve myself as a person. @Twitter, thank you for speaking up against racism, injustices, discrimination, transphobia, homophobia, and much more. I like how outspoken you are, and that you fight for what you believe in. I honestly don't know what else to say, but I love the rest of you :bradley:

Edited by EuphoricVibez
  • paws up 1

Popster This Way 821
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Day 2 of my kindness punk post. @Doot, thank you for being an inspiration to me, and encouraging me to better, and improve myself as a person. @Twitter, thank you for speaking up against racism, injustices, discrimination, transphobia, and much more. I like how outspoken you are, and that you fight for what you believe in. I honestly don't know what else to say, but I love the rest of you :bradley:

You'll always have my support. :)

• paws up 1

The Popster 65
On 10/13/2020 at 1:08 AM, Timmers said:

@Interlude is the best person on this forum :gaga-thanks:

This is so sweet aw! :bradley:

@Timmers you are one of the most engaging and passionate people I have ever met. Your dedication to projects and cause is always a remarkable thing to witness you really shine getting to help others. I admire where you are today and how far you've had to come to get here. You have always had to walk against the current and you are stronger for it every day, so proud of you. :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1